Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Harlequin concert?

Monstersspain

Featured Posts

Monstersspain

As we move onto LG7 do you think there's still chances for the Harlequin secret concert held in Los Angeles to be released? She even posted the setlist but I think I'm just delusional about it 

Edonis

Yes. I'd imagine if its not soon then it would be sometime around the holidays. 

RAMROD

It might be canceled now, esp with the huge setback with the JFAD movie reception. She or her team or both might prefer to move on than put the spotlight on her, especially since no media coverage have pointing their fingers at her on why the movie fails, it is better to move on and on to the next project now. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 3

ChicaSkas

She mentioned on Jimmy Kimmel it was going to come out eventually I think

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Whigney Houstan

We're definitely not seeing that.  Consider it lost media. If she's smart, she'll want to get far away from this sunken ship as fast as possible.

• Sad 1

lilboyblue

Hoping it comes soon as a sort of farewell to the Harlequin era. It doesn't make sense to hold it too long because from reports, the production didn't feel Christmas-y at all.

I'm confident this will be released because the show was specifically mounted, built a set and all, just to be filmed.

• Like 2

Bronco

Honestly given the way JFAD is going. If they don't cancel it, I'd not expect it to show up as anything other than LG7 Super Deluxe bonus

popatemyaorta

I’m thinking November or December, closer to the holidays, like a gift in between LG7 lead single and album. Also, when she posted the setlist on her instagram stories it had red & green ornaments or pins(?) around it..bows with icicles.  

Freud

The real question is - did she sing something from LG7 there, so this might be dropping with the first single?!