Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
achievement

Harlequin Debuts at #20 on Billboard 200

johnmonster

Featured Posts

QueenChromatix
15 hours ago, princedeeblebleble said:

Not bad for an album only available in her store 🌞

But there will be a physical release as well, wouldn't be?

je suis petit monstre 🥀

NATAH
3 minutes ago, QueenChromatix said:

But there will be a physical release as well, wouldn't be?

11th october in certain places

mother, what must i do?

OliviaRodrigoStan

Honestly I thought it would be lower. It's an album with zero commercial appeal. 

Queen of charts TBH :classy:

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Thanks 1

Mister G
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

that's what's so vexing is that she finally put out a little side project that's just pure Gaga, something she did just for fun and artistic reasons yet people are branding it as a flop, comparing it to 143 or chromatica and saying she have just not bothered :spin:

Gaga's finally in another creative peak but all people care about are numbers, it's so sad to see

Agreed. It was a fun side project that she did and wanted to and that itself should be celebrated. Most of Gaga's fan base doesn't listen to Jazz and are itching for the official LG7 rollout. Harlequin wasn't meant to move mountains. This isn't The Fame or Born This Way or Chromatica levels of music and with only a few days notice people can't expect it to be that much of a global smash. Plus, people need to move away from the hate train because Chromatica was a hit practically everywhere; I'm just convinced the commentators are still pressed over ARTPOP ACT II and will claim anything she releases post 2013 will never be good enough for them.

Edited by Mister G

Luffy
7 hours ago, NATAH said:

those are pop records :air: and bringing up born this way's numbers is even more insane :air:

this isn't a suprise release pop record with full promo, it's a surprise release jazz companion album to a movie soundtrack :air:

I’m just looking at the reality