Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
achievement

Harlequin Debuts at #20 on Billboard 200

johnmonster

Featured Posts

johnmonster

'Harlequin' debuts at #20 on the US Billboard 200 albums chart (dated Oct. 12), giving Gaga the the top debut of the week. The album opened with 25,000 units in its first week in the United States, making it this week's #1 jazz album. Likewise, the album earned the biggest streaming debut ever on Spotify for a jazz project.

On Billboard's top-selling vinyl albums chart, the album debuts at #3. Similarly, the album debuts at #3 on Billboard's top-selling album sales chart, which ranks albums based on pure sales (no streaming). Physical sales accounted for about 16,000 of the total, according to HitsDailyDouble.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Sad 1

HIM820
5 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

Where did L4S and C2C debut at ?

C2C - 1 

L4S - 8 

This is Gagas first studio album not to reach top 10 currently :franminervini:

Edited by HIM820
  • Shook 1

GagaGame

I don't think it's that bad guys c'mon. It was announced 3 days before release and nobody knew it was coming. It's all jazz covers or acoustic songs. Most of the releases are now pop, so it has competition

I could be your mustang for the weekend
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Decodekid
23 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

C2C - 1 

L4S - 8 

This is Gagas first studio album not to reach top 10 currently :franminervini:

And the fact that this “jazz” album could be easily called her best among the three yikes :interestinga:

Long Live Gretchen
  • Sad 1

Biagio2103

This confirms the album is eligible for Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album at the Grammys, her third win is coming

I'm only good at being bad
  • YAAAS 4
  • Thanks 1

andy232000

Damn… Projections had it at #15 and I was hopeful she could actually crack a #12-11

its funny how she has the biggest song in the world while simultaneously having the biggest flop movie in the world. 

Edited by andy232000
  • Like 1

Didymus
27 minutes ago, GagaGame said:

I don't think it's that bad guys c'mon. It was announced 3 days before release and nobody knew it was coming. It's all jazz covers or acoustic songs. Most of the releases are now pop, so it has competition

Surprise releases have done very well for years now though. The genre is obviously an acquired taste but that didn't stop her other jazz albums from charting high and those were branded as full cover albums with very little creative input.

I'm honestly thinking it could've performed a lot better if she released it away from the Bruno collab. People are still happily satisfied with DWAS and this bizarro album just feels like a weird afterthought in comparison, which is funny given the fact that DWAS is the real random release here.

• Thanks 1

VTV
8 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Damn… Projections had it at #15 and I was hopeful she could actually crack a #12-11

its funny how she has the biggest song in the world while simultaneously having the biggest flop movie in the world. 

That's entertainment

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

Dr Fudge
6 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

I think it speaks to how pop culture is just this huge dynamic beast. There isn’t a war against Gaga, people just like what they like. I’m actually glad to see Gaga have some misses here and there cuz it reaffirms that she isn’t just notching big records for her name, but for her talent. A jazz record was never gonna stop the world from spinning but LG7 will put her right back on top

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

NATAH
48 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

Where did L4S and C2C debut at ?

bare in mind they had promo, physical pre-orders and physical releases from the start

mother, what must i do?