Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
other

Gaga disabled her recent post on Instagram

Starmie25

Featured Posts

Starmie25

You may notice Gaga's comment section is now disabled on her recent instagram post of "Happy Mistake". Sadly majority of the comments were getting swarmed by a ton of haters saying that she ruined the Joker and Harley franchise etc etc.

I genuinely hope she's OK and not reading too deeply into the negativity.

Show her some love guys. Go out, buy a ticket, buy mini popcorn, bring a mate too and enjoy the film! Its quite the spectacle. ❤️ 

She did a great job as Harley and deserves to be in the presence of her ART and feel proud. 👏 :kara:

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Shook 4
  • Sad 7

Rahrahbitchson

Those people are jobless and with low IQ, imagine spending time leaving a hateful comment to a person on social media. They are just stupid people who wants to hate on someone as usual in this society. Gaga has nothing to do with whatever this movie ended up being, and they know that. 

Edited by Rahrahbitchson
Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 2

Louvre

Those people are losers wow. They were never her fans to begin with so... did she really loose something? But the hate is disgusting, she needs to speak about what happened with this movie ASAP.

Especially frustrating that these people can't use their 2 braincells to acknowledge that she was only in 25% of the movie and half of that was sitting in the background, she didn't have enough lines to ruin the movie. Atrocious. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Louvre
4 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Those people are jobless and with low IQ, imagine spending time leaving a hateful comment to a person on social media. They are just stupid people who wants to hate on someone as usual in this society. Gaga has nothing to do with whatever this movie ended up being, and they know that. 

They're a bunch of women haters finding their next target to unload their pain and rejection onto. Shameful

• Like 5

Ladle Ghoulash

Not limited on my end 

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • Like 4
  • Shook 1

The Ew from Judas

People are always looking to point blame at anyone they can. This is unfair and not her fault. Every review I’ve seen said she was the best part. Of course that’s not gonna stop people from beings assholes to her online, but I hope that she sees the love people have for her in this project and as a performer. 
I completely respect her for shutting off comments. Hope she’s doing well right now. 

Edited by The Ew from Judas
Ew
  • Like 4

Plastic Flower

They've always hated Gaga in the first place, this movie is just an excuse for them to attack her.

This mini-era should've been huge move for her career and I know that she genuinely loved working on this movie and album. I hope she chooses to work on smaller projects in the future.

Drop it
  • Like 8

Ivy

It's not disabled for me?

But I agree we should support the movie as much as possible :heart: she deserves to feel happy and proud of her work :fatcat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

FreedomInTheMusic

It’s definitely a bot campaign as well. Someone turned the hate hose on her

Edited by FreedomInTheMusic
  • Like 2

Shyane

I just checked my instagram. Comment sections are not disabled. But I do see some people fighting in the comment sections about the movie thing. We need to support Gaga for sure.

• Like 2

Shyane

I think the Joker fans want to direct their anger about the movie on someone and Gaga is an easy target because she's the new thing in the movie. It's so not fair. Her scenes were cut out so much. What do they want?

• Like 2

lilboyblue

They should just delete the comments. Those comments are absurd! Checked the haters' profiles and strangely they all seem to be from latin america. It feels like a concerted attack.

Edited by lilboyblue
  • Shook 1

lilboyblue

Suggestion for us to pinpoint one or two good comments and like and reply to that so they rise to the top instead.

• Like 3