šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

celeb

Al Pacino Shares His Near Death Experience, Confirms After Death Is Nothingness

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

2846.jpg?width=1200&quality=85&auto=form
Ā 

Al PacinoĀ nearly died in 2020, the Oscar-winner revealed in a recentĀ New York TimesĀ profile. The good news is, heā€™s fine. Despite not having a pulse for a few seconds, the titan of stage and screenā€”and one-half of Sylvester Stalloneā€™s ā€œThe Titansā€œā€”fired back against the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune and returned to the physical plane. Unfortunately, he was carrying some bad news with him: Thereā€™s nothing on the other side.

Pacino disagrees with eons of promises from religious leaders, doctrine, and texts, from the Bible toĀ South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut, arguing that if we lead decent lives and are kind to our neighbors, weā€™ll spend eternal bliss alongside our deceased loved ones, playing harps, lounging on clouds, and trying on newer, ever more stylish halos in the Great Beyond. Sadly, ā€œThereā€™s nothing there,ā€ theĀ Scent Of A WomanĀ actor confidently asserted.

In 2020, roughly a year before the COVID-19 vaccine, Pacino contracted a nasty infection. At the time, theĀ GodfatherĀ star recalled feeling ā€œunusually not good.ā€ He had a fever and was dehydrated frequently. While waiting for a nurse, Pacino ā€œwas sitting there in my house, and I was gone. Like that. I didnā€™t have a pulse.ā€

ā€œI had about six paramedics in that living room, and there were two doctors, and they had these outfits on that looked like they were from outer space or something,ā€ Pacino continued. ā€œIt was kind of shocking to open your eyes and see that. Everybody was around me, and they said: ā€˜Heā€™s back. Heā€™s here.'ā€

Unfortunately, Pacino returned to the mortal realm with some distressing information: When you die, you die. Tempting fate,Ā New York Timeswriter David Marchese asked if there were any ā€œmetaphysical ripplesā€ from the thespianā€™s journey, but Pacino, leaning on the immortal Bard for support, confirmed that after we die, there is no perchance to dream.

ā€œI didnā€™t see the white light or anything,ā€ Pacino said. ā€œThereā€™s nothing there. As Hamlet says, ā€˜To be or not to beā€™; ā€˜The undiscovered country from whose bourn, no traveler returns.ā€™ And he says two words: ā€˜no more.ā€™ It was no more. Youā€™re gone. Iā€™d never thought about it in my life. But you know actors: It sounds good to say I died once. What is it when thereā€™s no more?ā€

https://www.avclub.com/al-pacino-near-death-experience

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ ššššŠšš—ššŒšš’šš—šš šš’šš— šššš‘ššŽ ššœšš‘ššŠšššš˜šš  šš˜šš šššš‘ššŽ šš—šš’-šš’-šš’-šš’šššš‘šš...! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”