Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
rumor

Fake: Gaga releasing “THE LEGACY OF LADY Gaga” in December

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

DavidLuis198

A greatest hits tour (when she is about to release a new album) is kinda meh and Enigma was already kinda like this. LG7 deserves it own tour

I don't know how to write in english
  • Thanks 1

StarstruckIllusion

This idea seems so 1990s… greatest hits albums are wild in 2024 when people can just make a playlist on streaming. 

The tour thing - well obv she’s touring next summer but “Legacy?”

Like she’s too down to earth to call it that cmon 

Fake news 

• Like 1

Red

That sounds more like a posthumous album title than a greatest hits collection title

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 4

2School4Cool

No way a greatest hits album would come BEFORE her new album, maybe after LG7 once it’s had its own singles 

See The Best In Everyone

2School4Cool
24 minutes ago, DavidLuis198 said:

A greatest hits tour (when she is about to release a new album) is kinda meh and Enigma was already kinda like this. LG7 deserves it own tour

Unless it’s something like the Eras Tour that gave the new album (midnights) a full set of 8 songs, then I agree, give LG7 its own tour 

See The Best In Everyone
  • Like 3

Charmz
2 hours ago, DavidJP said:

I feel like greatest hits albums are a cheap money grab. I don’t think at this point it would be worth it for Gaga… re recordings of the greatest his as a revamped album would be kinda cool though 

I like greatest hits lol

cher just released an amazing greatest hits and ABBA’s greatest hits is their biggest selling album 

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

sarahb
48 minutes ago, Red said:

That sounds more like a posthumous album title than a greatest hits collection title

Lol I thought the exact same thing, thought I was just being morbid :toofunny:

• Like 1

Economy
2 hours ago, DavidJP said:

I feel like greatest hits albums are a cheap money grab. I don’t think at this point it would be worth it for Gaga… re recordings of the greatest his as a revamped album would be kinda cool though 

I disagree tbh. Consolidating ur biggest highlights in an album really makes ppl reflect on an artists career history especially non super fans that may have forgotten some of them

Id so be here for a greatest hits album and in fact i was actually thinking about it the other day!

She has more than enough hits to make a full album of it too!

• Like 1

Economy
2 hours ago, gfarabello said:

In a world of playlisting, what is the use of a greatest hits album?

Consolidating your highlights into a single album i think is soooo cool

Plus many among the GP could have easily forgotten about a few of her hits. Makes it easier to look back and reflect on her work

I dont agree at all that this has no value just cuz its playlist and stream era. By that argument u dont need albums either we might as well always release stand alone singles like Katy Perry did for a while. But theres something to be said for having ur work under a specific collection and name with a theme! :flutter:

A playlist could be any random one of her hits in it. But an official album would be an official recognition of her career highlights by label and Gaga herself based on hit performance. How is that not special? :giveup:

• Like 1

mightyriverz

why do y'all keep spreading misinformation from people who got no source or display any kind of reliability

delete this

• Thanks 1

• River changed the title to Fake: Gaga releasing “THE LEGACY OF LADY Gaga” in December