💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

Madonna's brother Christopher dies age 63

HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

HelloHangoverz

Screenshot-20241006-202025-Chrome.jpg 

He was featured heavily in Truth Or Dare and wrote that iconic expose book. RIP King 

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • Shook 3
  • Sad 16

Lucas
24 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

He was featured heavily in Truth Or Dare and wrote that iconic expose book. RIP King 

What book? :confused: expose book about Madonna?

Lucas

Also got me thinking about M passing away some day and I'll be ****ing devastated oh my god... She is the definition of pop music for me and her work ethic is incredible, and she's ****ing brilliant woman. Truly a queen!

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 4

Lucas

She posted a heartbreaking post for him on Insta... looks like they forgave each other before he died

• Love 3

MaybeKermit

Ugh I feel so bad for her. She’s losing everybody one by one… can’t avoid it anymore at that age :( hope we can still have her with us for as long as possiblr !!!

• Like 1

OliviaRodrigoStan
2 hours ago, Lucas said:

What book? :confused: expose book about Madonna?

He released a book exposing Madonna's insecurities, and drug use :air:. I'm not sure how hardcore little medonsters feel about him :sure:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

JoeCool
2 hours ago, MaybeKermit said:

Ugh I feel so bad for her. She’s losing everybody one by one… can’t avoid it anymore at that age :( hope we can still have her with us for as long as possiblr !!!

I know she is human and that must hurt her on some level but she is a pretty tough and thick skinned person.  

Her papi though I feel for.  Losing his wife then his son the next week.  It's not something a parent should ever have to go through.  

• Sad 1

27monster27
31 minutes ago, OliviaRodrigoStan said:

He released a book exposing Madonna's insecurities, and drug use :air:. I'm not sure how hardcore little medonsters feel about him :sure:

At least on her Reddit Madonsters seemed to be pretty sad about his passing. Based on her Insta post, I think Madonna and him made peace eventually.

he/him/his
  • Love 1

ssslyboy
52 minutes ago, OliviaRodrigoStan said:

What drug use?  I thought the book was more about her romantic entanglements, how Guy Ritchie was allegedly homophobic, how she outed him in 1991 and just treated him poorly in general.

androiduser
1 minute ago, ssslyboy said:

What drug use?  I thought the book was more about her romantic entanglements, how Guy Ritchie was allegedly homophobic, how she outed him in 1991 and just treated him poorly in general.

does it say anything about drug use? Madonna was open about trying drugs and experimenting but not liking it. I don't think her drug use went further than that.

ssslyboy
7 minutes ago, androiduser said:

does it say anything about drug use? Madonna was open about trying drugs and experimenting but not liking it. I don't think her drug use went further than that.

@OliviaRodrigoStan ?

OliviaRodrigoStan
22 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

What drug use? 

The one she did, according to her brother :laughga:. He mentioned how a certain place, or a certain person, had "the best coke she ever had". 

It was something along those lines. Is not like he painted her like an addict, but he mentioned her recreational use, which IMO, is a violation of her privacy. 

I'm sure everyone in the audience assumes Madonna consumes recreational drugs, but it is still a private thing.

HEART OF EVER-FROST