💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

movie

Joker: Folie à Deux debuts with $40M in its opening weekend at domestic box office

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Didymus

Ouch... Even lower than the twice lowered predictions :billie:

At this point just start promoting your next album, sis. We're ready to take our minds off of this disaster.

• Like 5

HelloHangoverz

time for LG7 lead perhaps? :hor:

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

LG2008

Anyways... LG7 lead is around the corner! :firega:

I'm sure she knew and they played their cards really well with her release strategies :golfclap:

I feel bad for her, they didn't use her as they should've :traumatica: but at least she's getting praise for her performance

Edited by LG2008

Sorcerer
7 minutes ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

Will she still have the #1 film this week?

Yes. It's Gaga's first #1 film in the opening weekend. She is in the #1 song and #1 movie in the world right now, if that's any consolation.

• Like 9
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 3

chromaticainmyhead

the biggest threat for Gaga out of this is that it could possibly lead to future producers being hesitant to cast her for A list roles. Not that this failure of a movie is her fault but I guess in a male dominated business she'll come up too when producers look back and think about FAD. Depends how the movie is doing and what kind of buzz it's going to generate the next weeks. Hopefully it will just fade away and she'll can make us forget with LG7

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

River
10 minutes ago, Sorcerer said:

Yes. It's Gaga's first #1 film in the opening weekend. She is in the #1 song and #1 movie in the world right now, if that's any consolation.

we won :giveup:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

gerrygaga

Can someone please put "debuts at #1" on the title? I know they are calling it a flop because they are comparing it to the 1st film and the budget. But a #1 is a #1. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

weed

Allegedly it's smashing in Italy with ~4M euros box office so far, but I can't find a reliable source for that.

• YAAAS 1

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, weed said:

Allegedly it's smashing in Italy with ~4M euros box office so far, but I can't find a reliable source for that.

Source: she's Italian

Edited by HelloHangoverz
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 3

weed
2 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Source: she's Italian

I saw 1 tweet and a deleted Reddit thread, it's giving Italian box office queen :vegas:

• YAAAS 1

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, weed said:

I saw 1 tweet and a deleted Reddit thread, it's giving Italian box office queen :vegas:

Noo I wasn't coming for you I was just making a joke :bradley: I would never come for my favourite drug!

• Love 1

Nessun Dorma
7 minutes ago, weed said:

Here :)

Joker: Folie à Deux” debuted to an estimated $81.1 million this weekend to top the international box office. The film, which is a follow-up to 2019’s “Joker,” earned a disappointing $40 million domestically. Globally, the off-beat comic book film has earned $121.1 million. (…)

The film played on 25,788 screens and in 76 overseas markets. Among the most notable results, “Joker: Folie à Deux” grossed $8 million in the U.K., $6.9 million in Germany, $5.6 million in Italy, $5.5 million in Mexico, and $5 million in France. Next week, the film will open in Japan before debuting in China on October 16.

Source: https://variety.com/2024/film/box-office/joker-2-international-box-office-debut-grosses-1236169416/#

• YAAAS 6
  • Love 2