Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: ARTPOP is fun, dirty, dance music, will return in April

Americano

Featured Posts

Ignorance

Why? Give me a fact then, since you´re not the ignorant one!!!

Give me a fact, and I´ll take back the Billboard reference of September release of the album.

Edited by Tyler D

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheProfessor

• Galactic Mess

• Americano

• Dylangaga

Galactic Mess

Why would she be saying 'get ready for ARTPOP' if it is coming in 7 months tho? Doesn't make sense

I agree, I'm just pointing out that the way you corrected him was not very nice.

TheProfessor

Saying that "it's her first real album and she's afraid she will never top it"? It's way above the btw hype level.

but its not like she said it publicly, which she did with btw though :crossed:

Who's going to see that though?

This is newsworthy and the most info we've had for ages

exactly, i barely ever go on the ARTPOP thread because it's always flooded since there are so many ongoing subtopics constantly being added and talked about, so it's hard to keep up with what's going on.

Kermit the frog

but its not like she said it publicly, which she did with btw though :crossed:

yea :crossed:

Yeah, it's all fun until we hear the results and they are nowhere near her descriptions.

I get that. But that's honestly up to your own ears. To some people BTW was the greatest album ever. To some others, it wasn't.

TheProfessor

Just wanted to stop by and tell everybody that we (the group that I was with) were not sworn to secrecy when it came to ARTPOP. I cleared my article with Gaga's management and the fans who were in the room with me before I posted it onto the website. And my site has been around since mid 2008, although it was under a different name until early 2011.

this thank you :clap:

Kermit the frog

I get that. But that's honestly up to your own ears. To some people BTW was the greatest album ever. To some others, it wasn't.

I would enjoy it much more if it wasn't for my sky-high expectations that gaga herself set :(

I would enjoy it much more if it wasn't for my sky-high expectations that gaga herself set :(

Well that's something I can totally agree on. Most of the songs grew on to me but at first I was like w h at

Why? Give me a fact then, since you´re not the ignorant one!!!

Give me a fact, and I´ll take back the Billboard reference.

Logic, my friend.

crushedlemonice

Seriously guys? Propagaga was here under a different name before gagadaily. It's reliable.

It's not my fault you are delusional and don't believe a reliable source. And no, soon as in 5 days after the tour ended is what other members were speculating.

:laughga:

Next time try to be less rude with members, because ´know as much as the rest of us, which means you know almost nothing. And you are the one being delusional if you think there´s music coming before May/June. First single. But whatever, I don´t care. I just don´t like rude people treating bad other members, because I never do.

Michelle

I'm VERY excited. :D

But sometimes I can't believe this fanbase and how fickle it can be. Three weeks ago when she didn't say anything on Skype, people were like "WHY ISN'T SHE SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT ARTPOP?!?! WE WANT NEWS NOW!!!"

Now that she's apparently released some details and is speaking in a very favorable manner about the album (something ALL artists do before release): "OMG! ENOUGH WITH THE HYPE, THIS IS JUST LIKE BTW!!"

Make up your damn mind people. :smh:

:tea: TBQFH

PS::wub: your sig banner...she is AMAZING!!

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Kermit the frog

Well that's something I can totally agree on. Most of the songs grew on to me but at first I was like w h at

that's when I learnt to expect the least from gaga, so I'm ready for positive surprises :)

• Shadow locked this topic