• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheProfessor

• Galactic Mess

• Americano

• Dylangaga

Idk, I think it will be hard for her to top BTW as my favorite album but we'll see. Really hope it's not The Fame 2.0 and I really hope that princess die is on the album or at least recorded professionally somewhere and leaked.

WillRhapsody

yessss i miss her songs on the radio :excited2:

i know here in NYC from BR to Alejandro every other song was her it was like heaven lol

if we'll get the lead single in March , we might get the album by a month later .

like what she did with TFM . :legend:

but thats just too good to be true :smh:

only time tells . :yes:

TheProfessor

Idk, I think it will be hard for her to top BTW as my favorite album but we'll see. Really hope it's not The Fame 2.0 and I really hope that princess die is on the album or at least recorded professionally somewhere and leaked.

good to see some peoples fave is btw :)

"She said she knows what we want; and that’s fun, dirty, dance music, and there’s no shortage of it on ARTPOP."

No thank you, no no no no no :noparty:

This actually kind of makes me sad.

I hope that by fun dirty dance music she isn't putting out a Just Dance 2.0 ... This actually has me very worried about the single. :fat:

Quality >>>> Chart Position

While I agree with you that quality should always triumph over anything else, 'fun, dirty, dance music' is not necessarily a step back at all. I mean, just look at Government Hooker and Heavy Metal Lover, for instance. Fun? Yeah. Dirty? Oh, yeah. And they are great tracks, not like Just Dance at all, in terms of basic themes, or whatnot.

I understand your concern, might even share it slightly, but I trust Gaga on this.

ARTPOP is gonna slay :gaga:

Edited by rslayer

Dylangaga

so the time frame I'm thinking..

gaga knows we want her music so shes gonna debut her first single right after she rerecords her vocals is my guess so the middle of April we'll hear the lead single..she'll eventually tease the ARTPOP APP most likely at the end of May and then stream the album or "other songs" on the APP and release the album in the middle of June..

then this summer is gonna SLAYYYYY!!!!!! then the music video, a second single, the music video for that single then MACHETE KILLS!!! and maybe Zedds new music FEATURING GAGA then..

CHERRRR!!! :excited:

Edited by DTook91

MelbHawker

'phoenix rising from the ashes' - end of MTN video. Interesting.

So the album will most likely come out in May/June.

MOLLY CYRUS

phoenix rising from ashes...

this sounds similar to why she could have wanted bad press last summer up until recently...

her music must be so good that she knows for sure they'll love her again & she'll look like the phoenix rising from ashes..

Dylangaga

'phoenix rising from the ashes' - end of MTN video. Interesting.

So the album will most likely come out in May/June.

good call! gaga always hints at something in her music videos! what other hints do you think? she was wearing a super hero gaga outfit, doing ballet, hmmm

the lead single will be called...CHEERIOS :troll:

GreenEyes

good call! gaga always hints at something in her music videos! what other hints do you think? she was wearing a super hero gaga outfit, doing ballet, hmmm

the lead single will be called...CHEERIOS :troll:

Bedazzler tbh.. :lolgaga:

Dylangaga

Bedazzler tbh.. :lolgaga:

the chorus will be "I took a bath in my cheerioss Fighting crime in black leather, monsters you know I'm your herooo Gagaga hero hero" haha

Dreamscape1896

I like the sort of hype she's giving to this. Much better than her Born This Way hype. I like how she admits she is happier person now, and maybe that need to piss people off did come through a little bit on her last album. Either way, I definitely think this could be her best effort yet due to the fact she's had three hit albums to learn from. I think ARTPOP will be fresh, fun, and mature.

Also, I have no problem with her loving up her album and saying she knows, "it's that good." That's a far cry from shouting to the rooftops she made the album of the decade and she is the only contemporary in the music industry with a good voice.

Then Adele came along and... oops, karma's a b*tch.

GreenEyes

the chorus will be "I took a bath in my cheerioss Fighting crime in black leather, monsters you know I'm your herooo Gagaga hero hero" haha

Colby ODonnis will be featured on the track with a remix version including Boom Kack

• Shadow locked this topic