• Galactic Mess

• Americano

• Dylangaga

I feel it. It's coming :legend:

Were you all waiting for a SOON? :derpga:

"Ur love's comin down like..... raaaaaaaain!" :legend:

That's what I was waiting for tbh. :nails:

i Love the Lady

You could really tell it was recorded on a bus?

The vocals were realllly choppy, especially on edge of glory.

i Love the Lady

Wat

Singing wise she did fine, but the production and technical part of it seemed very lackluster. Some of the vocals weren't very smoothly edited together!

MonsterOfSpain

Singing wise she did fine, but the production and technical part of it seemed very lackluster. Some of the vocals weren't very smoothly edited together!

Well, I don't see that in the song, but don't know.

hello midnight lover, hold that lady tighter, shoot that bullet through her

yes, yes yes! thank you! Retro-physical-love this song but for the life of me I could not remember the name of it. :)

gagalovesme

do you think gaga will be using some of this 'injury rest time' to do the stuff she wanted to do after the BTW ball like record some of her vocals etc? we all know how much of a workaholic she is, i can't imagine gaga just vegetating in a wheelchair for too long :laughga:

Demon Of Razgriz

I'm so ready for April this_is_sparta_300_king_leonidas_warrior_sword_shout_rage_4043_1440x900.jpg

"It's a weapon, It's REALLY powerful, Especially against living things!" -Barry

rivingtonrebels

The problem with releasing Born This Way so early in her career is that going back to basic dirty dance music doesn't really work any more. TBTW era had some of the most diverse, artistic, and controversial performances and videos of this generation. Going back to something basic like a 'Starships' would be like going backwards.

The problem with releasing Born This Way so early in her career is that going back to basic dirty dance music doesn't really work any more. TBTW era had some of the most diverse, artistic, and controversial performances and videos of this generation. Going back to something basic like a 'Starships' would be like going backwards.

I don't think Gaga will release basic dirty dance music. It will be dance, it will be dirty, but it won't be basic. Remember what Zedd said about ARTPOP. He said that they are creating something that is new. Edited by EnigmaSLLC7

QueenGlitter

I'm certainly here for dirty dance music, it's nice that this album seems to be looking a lot more carefree than Born This Way! Excited for party music! :excited2: :party:

rivingtonrebels

I don't think Gaga will release basic dirty dance music. It will be dance, it will be dirty, but it won't be basic. Remember what Zedd said about ARTPOP. He said that they are creating something that is new.

I know, I know. I was so unimpressed with Clarity though. There was nothing new about that album, it actually followed a lot of aging EDM trends.

• Shadow locked this topic