Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: ARTPOP is fun, dirty, dance music, will return in April

Americano

Featured Posts

Dylangaga

I guess she's been listening to the complaints about her tour recorded vocals on BTW. Americano and MTN especially

NOTHING WRONG with the MTN vocals at allll

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheProfessor

• Galactic Mess

• Americano

• Dylangaga

Ty! BTW's lyrics are still genuine, but because the album's theme is more restricted to a self-empowerment message she had to make an effort finding proper lyrics. With ARTPOP I think that the ultra-generic theme of "possibilities" and whatsoever will allow her to write the music she feels like writing and to only worry about it sounding good, without having to center the tracks around a specific message. That's why I'm so pumped for this album :excited2:

Took the words right out of my mouth!

Tommymonster44

Ty! BTW's lyrics are still genuine, but because the album's theme is more restricted to a self-empowerment message she had to make an effort finding proper lyrics. With ARTPOP I think that the ultra-generic theme of "possibilities" and whatsoever will allow her to write the music she feels like writing and to only worry about it sounding good, without having to center the tracks around a specific message. That's why I'm so pumped for this album :excited2:

Your post just made me realize the genius marketing already starting for this album. "My ARTPOP could mean anything" is perfect. She can literally go any direction now and it would match the theme.

Galactic Mess

Your post just made me realize the genius marketing already starting for this album. "My ARTPOP could mean anything" is perfect. She can literally go any direction now and it would match the theme.

Yep! It's really smart, because she only has to worry about the songs being good - which will most likely lead to commercial success.

Galactic Mess

NOTHING WRONG with the MTN vocals at allll

I think there's everything wrong with MTN vocals. Gaga sang them very well, but in my opinion that noisy filter is cringe-worthy.

I'm alive.

Yay! :party:

misanthrope

Yes... Her lyrics in BTW were good but I think they didn't match her personality as much as TF ones. These flowed as naturally as a river in my mouth, while in BTW I could feel her effort. Idk, maybe I'm just tripping :laughga:

Agree completely. I think born this way the album was her vision, but it was very forced. Every lyric, song, video, outfit, felt very calculated. Whereas The Fame just seemed so effortless for her.

Galactic Mess

Agree completely. I think born this way the album was her vision, but it was very forced. Every lyric, song, video, outfit, felt very calculated. Whereas The Fame just seemed so effortless for her.

Totally! I hope ARTPOP feels as natural as TF :)

This

yes . hope ARTPOP is way more natural and public friendly . she really needs the support of public . and i want s-xy&sluty ga .

Americano

almost 2 years without a new single -_-

Tell it to Katy fans who havent had a legit album since 2010. :roll:

Edited by Bryan

dynamite

And? Gaga has been gone for a year, you're acting like its been 5 :lmao:

Most of the fanbase is acting like she has been doing nothing for several years, when she's been working on the album and touring excessively since BTW. I waited 4 years for Anastacia's last 2 albums, now that's a long wait.

Edited by freakofnature

Galactic Mess

And? Gaga has been gone for a year, you're acting like its been 5 :lmao:

Ikr! I know waiting is hard, but it's not like she's katy or Justing Timberlake. Calm down people, someone as famous as her will not be forgotten in 1 year lol

• Shadow locked this topic