šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: ARTPOP is fun, dirty, dance music, will return in April

Americano

Featured Posts

Zaplingfire

If it is implying that the album would come about about a month after the tour then the lead single would be about a month or two even before then right? That's not really what it says though I guess. Just cause the vocals would be re recorded then doesn't mean the album would come out then. I'm hopeful for a single at the end of March at least

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheProfessor

• Galactic Mess

• Americano

• Dylangaga

Tommymonster44

I think the only piece of information we're reading too much into is the "this is my first real album" thing. It doesn't mean anything. I bet she felt the same about TFM and BTW.

This. The reason we love her is because of her "My best album is my next one" attitude. She always gives it her all every time.

so the last albums were bootlegs? if this is the first real one?

I'm hoping for a 4/20 release of a single or the album.

Arturo

so the last albums were bootlegs? if this is the first real one?

I'm hoping for a 4/20 release of a single or the album.

That's a Saturday

I guess she's been listening to the complaints about her tour recorded vocals on BTW. Americano and MTN especially

I think it's her first real album that Interscope had little say in how she should make the music. I think she feels that she finally has the creative reign that she did not have with the previous 3 albums?

I think this time Interscope got way more to say than in BTW and TFM.

I think this time Interscope got way more to say than in BTW and TFM.

For some reason I feel like BTW was a product of Interscope's image for Gaga... That's not to say that Gaga didn't sincerely write BTW MTN or other songs but I feel like Interscope pushed for this shocking polarizing Gaga with a political agenda like when they pushed for Judas and YAI... I dunno I feel like ARTPOP gaga will be less shocking and more fun, kind of like The Fame when she first started out in the business... I feel like FameGa is closer to her true musical identity than BTW was... And I feel like ARTPOP will reflect that

Edited by SevaGaGa

Galactic Mess

For some reason I feel like BTW was a product of Interscope's image for Gaga... That's not to say that Gaga didn't sincerely write BTW MTN or other songs but I feel like Interscope pushed for this shocking polarizing Gaga with a political agenda like when they pushed for Judas and YAI... I dunno I feel like ARTPOP gaga will be less shocking and more fun, kind of like The Fame when she first started out in the business... I feel like FameGa is closer to her true musical identity than BTW was... And I feel like ARTPOP will reflect that

Yes... Her lyrics in BTW were good but I think they didn't match her personality as much as TF ones. These flowed as naturally as a river in my mouth, while in BTW I could feel her effort. Idk, maybe I'm just tripping :laughga:

tezbear91

I guess she's been listening to the complaints about her tour recorded vocals on BTW. Americano and MTN especially

?

battle for your life.

Yes... Her lyrics in BTW were good but I think they didn't match her personality as much as TF ones. These flowed as naturally as a river in my mouth, while in BTW I could feel her effort. Idk, maybe I'm just tripping :laughga:

I agree with you though

Galactic Mess

I agree with you though

I agree with you though

Ty! BTW's lyrics are still genuine, but because the album's theme is more restricted to a self-empowerment message she had to make an effort finding proper lyrics. With ARTPOP I think that the ultra-generic theme of "possibilities" and whatsoever will allow her to write the music she feels like writing and to only worry about it sounding good, without having to center the tracks around a specific message. That's why I'm so pumped for this album :excited2:

• Shadow locked this topic