• TheProfessor

• Galactic Mess

• Americano

• Dylangaga

Lion Heart

It's coming.

99IAXUS.png

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

YAY! :party: But won't an April release date put her in (kind of) the same time-frame as Katy Perry's?

who will love me when the night is over

Redstreak

YAY! :party: But won't an April release date put her in (kind of) the same time-frame as Katy Perry's?

She got this bb. :hor:
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

ARTPOPIST86

Lot of people on twitter are very skeptical that that interview took place. We should tweet members of the Haus for confirmation of the interview happening. Also Don Lawrence, that's @DonaldLawrence on twitter, correct? Should tweet and ask him if he will be working with Gaga next month, as well as Dave Russell, @Davey_R_2_D_2, who is the one who records Gaga's vocals in the studio.

Also, look at Zedd's interview with Digital Spy, he commented on Gaga's vocals saying no matter where or how they recorded them, it won't subtract from the quality of their tracks.

Propagaga is making this up and look, root word is PROPAGANDA, what is propaganda meant to do? To create hype and distort the publics perception about a topic. I'm calling bs with what they posted.

Edited by ARTPOPIST86

Gaga is Life

She's gonna re-record all the vocals? :eek: I hope it's not too dirty, I hope the majority of it is family friendly. And it's interesting to see her say she feels its her first real album, it sounds like a Gaga thing to say but it also feels as though she doesn't believe in Born This Way's message. Which I'm sure she does.

Redstreak

Lot of people on twitter are very skeptical that that interview took place. We should tweet members of the Haus for confirmation of the interview happening. Also Don Lawrence, that's @DonaldLawrence on twitter, correct? Should tweet and ask him if he will be working with Gaga next month, as well as Dave Russell, @Davey_R_2_D_2, who is the one who records Gaga's vocals in the studio.

Also, look at Zedd's interview with Digital Spy, he commented on Gaga's vocals saying no matter where or how they recorded them, it won't subtract from the quality of their tracks.

Propagaga is making this up and look, root word is PROPAGANDA, what is propaganda meant to do? To create hype and distort the publics perception about a topic. I'm calling bs with what they posted.

We had mods here that were there and confirmed it. :toofunny:
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Arturo

1) They won't respond

2) that's Zedd's point of view. He views Gaga's part as perfect. Gaga views her part as having room for improvement

3) No they're not. Mods were there and confirmed this and PropaGaga is more reliable than you so no.

The discussion on the credibility of this information is over.

It is accurate. Period.

I just wonder what they haven't told us.. but that Gaga told them ;)

What does she mean "her first real album"? What were the other 3? Martini daiquiris?

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

What does she mean "her first real album"? What were the other 3? Martini daiquiris?

I think it's her first real album that Interscope had little say in how she should make the music. I think she feels that she finally has the creative reign that she did not have with the previous 3 albums?

• Shadow locked this topic