Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
music news

Taylor Swift’s For Your Consideration banner for the 2025 Grammys

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Anderson123

I truly hope the Grammys do the right thing and give Pop Album to Billie or even Ariana. Much stronger albums than Poets. But Sabrina does have a chance there with all the hype/success. 

• Like 1

Alfonso

Omg, they're really pushing it. Anyways, how is the eras tour able to be submitted if it came out last year? 

RenegAde
3 hours ago, ManMan said:

idk why i hate this photo and the pose and the facial expression with passion...it's not TS at all:toofunny:

She looks like those girls from Americas next top model that thought they could model

Jack3257
3 hours ago, andy232000 said:

I think Ms. Swift will be seeing a similar year as to when Reputation and Lover were snubbed. I can see her getting a Best Pop Duo nomination for Fortnight, but that’s about it on her guaranteed noms. All the other pop categories are seriously stacked and given how this record was received, I don’t thing this will be her year

This!  I honestly feel like her best shot is actually for Best Music Film (Eras Tour Film), but even then she has sever competition.  

I feel like they will nominate TTPD, but I don’t see it winning.  I wish Taylor wouldn’t rush things so much sometimes.  If she had just held off a couple of months, she could have created a much better curated album.  It’s kinda clear that the Anthology tracks were written later.  If some of the stronger Anthology songs (Peter, The Albatross,  I Hate it Here, and The Black Dog) were added/replaced some of the weaker songs on the main album (Fresh Out the Slammer, I Can Fix Him No Really I Can, The Alchemy) she could have had one solid piece.  Instead, she wanted to throw literally every song she wrote at us.

Also, IMO she’d have a better chance for Duo/Group if she pushed Florida!!!

Chromatography

If this wins AOTY I will tattoo “Taylor swift” on my forehead. Because that would be absolutely insane.