💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Gaga screen time on Joker

Godmatica

Featured Posts

Godmatica

I haven't seen the movie yet but I'm very intrigued because a lot of people say that Gaga has a small role in the movie. So how much is she in it? 30 minutes? 1 hour? Can anyone who has seen it clarify this? I've read a lot of things about it and it's confusing.

:enigma:

Easy

Long enough so a Gaga fan don’t feel like she is a cameo, short enough that her character’s background is told in words rather than her actual screen time.

Real Panda

She is on it a lot, but compared to Joker she has less. The early reviews during the film festivals made it seem like she only appears for 30 minutes but she appears or is on the film a lot.

However, she is definitely underutilized I feel like Gaga can do so much more than this but I respect her decision to do this movie and I appreciate her acting skills and her character. Maybe thats my little monster bias that I feel slightly bored when she isnt on screen.

Edited by Real Panda

gerrygaga

I just watched it hours ago, I FELT Gaga ALMOST THE ENTIRE FILM. but of course, Arthur has more screentime because it is his story. I want to talk to Warner Bros. for them to push Gaga for LEAD instead of supporting.  I mean maybe I'm just biased because I am a Gaga fan, but she is LEAD in this film. And oh, that Best Original Song contender is so beautiful in the film even tho it was not full. I am claiming this is her best film to date & best acting performance.

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Shook 1

Guillaume Hamon

Well don't believe folks saying it's borderline "folie tout seul" since Gaga's part ain't what the trailers let us think.

Yes it's a Joker movie clearly but she's important and quite present all along.

She keeps making apparitions that may be short but with a lot to play with so it's a pleasure.