Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Lady Gaga Colored Pencil Drawing FINISHED

TrevorEverEver

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

hey its nice =)... the skin i think is a little on the dark side... but if its pencil i guess thats normal, although id still try and make it a little more pale. but u probablçy did that to get the value of the light right?

But over all its great. much much better than i could ever do. spend a long time on it?

TrevorEverEver

hey its nice =)... the skin i think is a little on the dark side... but if its pencil i guess thats normal, although id still try and amke it a little more pale

But over all its great. much much better than i could ever do. spend a long time on it?

Thanks :] and ya i thought it was kinda dark too that's why i tried to lighten it, but it still didn't look like it did anything when i took a picture... lol but trust me in person it looks more like skin color :]

:worship: You are so talented I LOVE this! :cry:

ahhhh Thank you!! :toofunny:

Economy

Thanks :] and ya i thought it was kinda dark too that's why i tried to lighten it, but it still didn't look like it did anything when i took a picture... lol but trust me in person it looks more like skin color :]

ahhhh Thank you!!

but at least the darker makes the value of the light more appearant XD

Really great work! :lol:

Only improvement I could think of is making the lines a bit darker, but don't listen to me it's ****ing amazing!

TrevorEverEver

no it wasnt the link, its my old computer :P

...oh :P lol so you can't see it at all?? :eek:

but at least the darker makes the value of the light more appearant XD

lmao Exactly! lets stick with the positives :P

Really great work! :lol:

Only improvement I could think of is making the lines a bit darker, but don't listen to me it's ****ing amazing!

Thanks!!! :] and no please, criticism is great! lol what lines were you thinking??

Thanks!!! :] and no please, criticism is great! lol what lines were you thinking??

Ok well like more harsher lines to separate head from neck and to show bones a bit more, like the brow bone... if that makes any sense at all :P

TrevorEverEver

Ok well like more harsher lines to separate head from neck and to show bones a bit more, like the brow bone... if that makes any sense at all :P

ya it did lol except for the brow bone...lol

Economy

...oh :P lol so you can't see it at all?? :eek:

lmao Exactly! lets stick with the positives :P

positives? lol i thought u wanted us to be "critical" :P :P :P

Archived