Diddy’s youngest victim was 9yo at the time

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Bowman

Lock him up, throw away the key x

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Like 1

King of the Fall

Absolutely disgusting, shows you how far fame and fortune can go in allowing these monsters to get away with concealing their crimes for so long

Edited by King of the Fall
He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite
  • Like 1

lance13

He thought because he had money, he could do whatever he wanted. All of the lives he ruined. I hope he never gets out.

River

Lock him up and all the people who knew about it or participated (looking at u Jay Z)

He’s the Epstein of the music industry 

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Lucas

Can someone sum this whole situation for me? I've been seeing this everywhere in the past days and I'm so confused... People saying B k***** Aaliyah etc... Kanye saved Taylor's life... Adele broke her Grammy bcs Beyonce is some kind of supreme in this story :laughga:

dimitristhe

That's disgusting! I hope he suffers the rest of his life. 
I'm afraid though we only know a small percentage of what really was happening. A lot of famous and wealthy people will get away with it. 
My intuition tells me that Naomi, Jay-Z, Beyonce and Oprah are some of the most dangerous people in the media/music industry. Almost everyone who are near them may be somehow involved or at least knew about it. 

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright
  • Like 4

nodandsmile
8 minutes ago, dimitristhe said:

I'm afraid though we only know a small percentage of what really was happening

this is exactly what I've been thinking, they are definitely people above him and he's just the first head to fall

hopefully he'll start snitching before they get him!

Rahrahbitchson
18 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Can someone sum this whole situation for me? I've been seeing this everywhere in the past days and I'm so confused... People saying B k***** Aaliyah etc... Kanye saved Taylor's life... Adele broke her Grammy bcs Beyonce is some kind of supreme in this story :laughga:

Can someone explain this too, i want to know all the tea, or is it a video explaining all this ?

Now going back to the main topic:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Tinnitus15
29 minutes ago, River said:

Lock him up and all the people who knew about it or participated (looking at u Jay Z)

He’s the Epstein of the music industry 

I’ve been busy these days so not much into this situation. Do we have official proof he was part in it too? Also can someone explain the Beyoncé rumours? 

Edited by Tinnitus15

Roughhouse Dandy

@Lucas @Rahrahbitchson a lot of the stories going around about others being involved are literally just stan twitter weirdos using a real case to smear unrelated people they don't like. 

Some celebs are named in the court docs you can find online, but not anyone you mentioned. Also, Jay Z was already investigated by the FBI years ago and they found nothing. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Thanks 1