Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
event

Joker: Folie à Deux LA Premiere

MDevacelli

Featured Posts

LG2008
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Studios usually do Asian premiere either in Japan or  South Korea, but not sure they will do it for JFAD yet. 

Maybe Japan... They usually release movies later

Will there be a NY premiere or is it LA or NY? I don't remember how many premieres had ASIB and HOG :ladyhaha:

Edited by LG2008
  • Like 1

RAMROD
1 minute ago, MDevacelli said:

There's one scheduled in Japan on October 10th, but I don't know if she'll be there. https://www.instagram.com/ladygaganownet/p/C_-zS6LocyH/

Oooh, exciting! Hope she gets to go.

I remember she was only able to do video message for ASIB premiere in Japan since she unable to go.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Red

Please continue wearing the red wig please continue wearing the red wig please continue wearing the red wig please continue wearing the red wig please continue wearing the red wig please continue wearing the red wig please continue wearing the red wig

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 2

Red
3 minutes ago, MDevacelli said:

There's one scheduled in Japan on October 10th, but I don't know if she'll be there. https://www.instagram.com/ladygaganownet/p/C_-zS6LocyH/

The way people promote heavily in Japan I wouldn’t be surprised if she debuted the LG7 lead there :ladyhaha:

Red
12 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Studios usually do Asian premiere either in Japan or  South Korea, but not sure they will do it for JFAD yet. 

The way Bruno Mars is touring Brazil (my city today and tomorrow!) and now would be the perfect time for her to be here promoting Joker AND DWAS ugh

But the South American stars didn’t align it seem

EDIT: wait no, it’s in a month :brat:

Edited by Red
  • Love 1

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Red said:

The way people promote heavily in Japan I wouldn’t be surprised if she debuted the LG7 lead there :ladyhaha:

If she gets to go, I had the same thought. She might have extended visit there aside for attending the premiere, just like she did in England for promoting JFAD (and Harlequin?)

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Emily

Excited to see her looks for this one!! I can't see it beating the London one though :ohwell:

CyanDante
2 hours ago, Red said:

Please continue wearing the red wig please continue wearing the red wig please continue wearing the red wig please continue wearing the red wig please continue wearing the red wig please continue wearing the red wig please continue wearing the red wig

Username checks out :ally:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • LMAO 3

Levine

LadyGagaNow just asked little monsters in LA to check their emails :O I don't know if something Gaga related or something they wanna do, but they did the same for the uk listening party.

Imagine if it's a lg7 lead single listening party lmao

Edited by Levine
  • Shook 1

ChicaSkas
5 hours ago, retrosexual123 said:

Where in LA???

Chinese Theater. I'll be there without a ticket sadly. I'll be chatting with fans maybe get some photos. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Thanks 1

smitherz
46 minutes ago, Levine said:

LadyGagaNow just asked little monsters in LA to check their emails :O I don't know if something Gaga related or something they wanna do, but they did the same for the uk listening party.

Imagine if it's a lg7 lead single listening party lmao

I live in LA and I’ve been such a die hard fan for the past 16 years and I never get emails for this kind of stuff and I’m sooooooo sick of it 😭