💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Riders, Internal Documents by Jennifer O'Neill LEAKED

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

I don't see the point in all of this. Are people actually calling Gaga excessive for this?

F U C K I N G Y O G U R T

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
degenerate

I find this so cute and makes me love her more.

"She wanted a mannequin with puffy pink public hair..." :lmao: Did she mean pubic hair?

All her lavender obsessions :sara:

"Add: Jamison" Gahh I can't

I find this so cute and makes me love her more.

"She wanted a mannequin with puffy pink public hair..." :lmao: Did she mean pubic hair?

All her lavender obsessions :sara:

"Add: Jamison" Gahh I can't

:excited2: BRING ON THE JAMESON! Its gotta be pubes.. Im certain of it! :dies:

Dangerous Man

hahahahahahahaha

wait... it's gone? :smh:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Elizabeth

I read it all. The tea, the honey, the yogurt, the organic milk, the water bottles, even the red and white wines, it's pretty modest and hell, she's only devoting her life to us, who the hell are we to judge whether she has some creature comforts, or even a silly fluffy pink mannequin -- I think she DESERVES it for the pure joy she gives us.

:clap: Your post sums it up so well. I've seen the media using ridiculous headlines about this saying it's 'excessive' and 'demanding' when it's reality not at all. Even if it was, she works hard for it, so why not?

ChicaSkas

:clap: Your post sums it up so well. I've seen the media using ridiculous headlines about this saying it's 'excessive' and 'demanding' when it's reality not at all. Even if it was, she works hard for it, so why not?

They do that as a cheap trick to get ratings/views/attention and to be sensational. it's bogus. Truly intelligent people can come to their own conclusions!
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Diamond Heart

Stefani Germonata??Lady-Gagas-Rider-and-Lavish-Expenditures-13-675x900.jpg

Thats strange, why would they spell her name wrong lol ?

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

ChicaSkas

very interesting. the addresses I have for the Born This Way Foundation and Mermaid Touring are the same damn address!!!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived