Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

HARLEQUIN Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Now all the posts in black and white alternating with pink and purple posts make sense

Wow she has the mind of a mastermind

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 3
  • Shook 2

so chromatica act ii is real :giveup:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

29 minutes ago, moonsago said:

Okay but ummm…. what are the sales gonna look like since it’s so shortly announced and will probably come out this friday…? Please let’s not embarass ourselves US little monsters :cryga:

This... :messga: Are there any strong releases this week? I think she can get enough from streaming and digital sales but what about physical copies? Are they making the announcement in a couple of hours? Tomorrow? What's the title? :enigma: 

Hydrangea
1 hour ago, Debithius said:

This is insane! Gaga is coming for our wigs! Not Gagita pulling a Swift move and save us from Katy Perry's music.

But unlike smaug in her Scrooge mcduck vault this will actually be of quality with artistic merit :party:

I’m a bad friend
  • YAAAS 3

getbehindmybarrier

It seems pretty obvious that this is like A Star Is Born, with the soundtrack being Ally.

This time it is Lee from Joker.

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 2

I'm thinking this is basically like what Beyoncé's The Gift album was to The Lion King remake - a sort-of companion album to the movie.

• Like 1

Just now, Lampost said:

I'm thinking this is basically like what Beyoncé's The Gift album was to The Lion King remake - a sort-of companion album to the movie.

Thinking the same, but idk. She wouldn’t call it LG6.5 then. This feels very Gaga. 

• Like 7
  • YAAAS 1

southpaw773
18 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

This... :messga: Are there any strong releases this week? I think she can get enough from streaming and digital sales but what about physical copies? Are they making the announcement in a couple of hours? Tomorrow? What's the title? :enigma: 

She gonna run circles around Faily

• LMAO 1

51 minutes ago, moonsago said:

Okay but ummm…. what are the sales gonna look like since it’s so shortly announced and will probably come out this friday…? Please let’s not embarass ourselves US little monsters :cryga:

Her releasing an EP plus the LG7 lead AND plus DWAS’ success I’d say now she’s pretty much guaranteed a #1 single and album plus #1 artist in the world on Spotify.

So I’d say she’s about to have 2 MASSIVE sales boosts

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3

3 minutes ago, Juanjo said:

Thinking the same, but idk. She wouldn’t call it LG6.5 then. This feels very Gaga. 

Maybe it's just loosely 'inspired' by the movie... a dark interlude album before we get a full pop album for LG7? :enigma:

I'm just excited to get so much new Gaga content!

• Like 3

• FATCAT changed the title to HARLEQUIN Discussion