💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

interview

Updated again: New Joker interviews

Bradley

Featured Posts

dit

she didnt like the questions the second interview guy gave her it seems lol. He was asking her stuff about herself but she managed to make it relate to her character so it was all good! 

Love that she sdaid Lee would light batman on fire! I wish this means maybe one day we see Gaga reprise her role as Lee in a third film versus Batman or something

• Like 2

Tyler1992
9 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

I dont want her to be excluded. Joaquin and the director should be included and carry their weight of promo

They are doing press, they’re just not doing it together. 

Gaga and Warner know her name holds a lot of weight to pull her audience into theatres. She’s going to work her magic to get as many butts into seats as she can. Nothing wrong with that

• Like 2

Reality

Apparently she said, "I haven't gotten rid of her yet, she's still up to mischief!" about Harley Quinn. So yeah, that companion album is sounding more and more likely

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Shook 2

TortureMeOnReplay
10 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

I dont really like the studio juicing her out for a film in which she aint lead. Like Scammys use her to promote their shows then dont give ger the major awards

The exact amount of promo she is required to do is listed in her contract for the film and I promise you it was negotiated. Also, she's more than likely getting "boosters" for the film performance. So she's personally invested in its success. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

BUtterfield 8
10 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

I dont want her to be excluded. Joaquin and the director should be included and carry their weight of promo

Is Joaquin even known to promote his recent movies 

ceminay

She sounds way happier and in peace with herself these days compared to Chromatica era/some years before. I don’t like to nit-pick, but even her accent sounds normal compared to then. I’m just glad she’s in a happier place and I already see that reflecting in her work.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Whigney Houstan

I was a little nervous about how the promo for this movie would go after HoG but she seems so engaged and all of her answers have been so eloquently stated.

Wewaited12hrs

Lol that blonde interview guy always brings up how he has met the person he's interviewing before. 

Bradley
1 minute ago, Wewaited12hrs said:

Lol that blonde interview guy always brings up how he has met the person he's interviewing before. 

King of networking

• Bradley changed the title to Updated: New Joker interviews
InTheCloset
1 hour ago, Wewaited12hrs said:

Plus he is HOT:lolly:

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • YAAAS 1

Panchecco

can someone make a playlist with all the interviews and press junkets? I'de be forever grateful :holdmyhand:

• Thanks 2

• Bradley changed the title to Updated again: New Joker interviews