Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Gaga's dad public endorsement for Trump turned me off completely for her new projects

Moon Pix

Featured Posts

Moon Pix

I'm sorry, I can't help it. It was so disgusting seeing him on FOX news endorsing Trump and talking about the restaurant that he bought him with the money from mostly gay fans it's just so wrong. I know she is separate from her father but I would just feel so stupid now giving her family any more money, and I've given her a LOT of money since the monster ball. I know the money Ive given her is nothing to her billion net worth but I can't help it. I'm so sad and turned off, I was so excited for LG7... anyone else feels this way? 

For those who haven't seen it: 

• Like 3
  • LMAO 21
  • Sad 1

pachinko

You are the ONLY ONE who feels this way and I don’t feel bad for you. :ally:

• Like 13
  • LMAO 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 19

Decodekid

You do understand there's layers to this? It's not like your 2021 Plastic Doll 0.00001 cent stream from Spotify is benefiting Trump 

Long Live Gretchen
  • Like 18
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

Moon Pix
2 minutes ago, pachinko said:

You are the ONLY ONE who feels this way and I don’t feel bad for you. :ally:

I do feel bad for you happily giving your money to a guy like that, ignorance really is a bliss and Im even a little jealous 

Edited by Moon Pix
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 5

Moon Pix
3 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

You do understand there's layers to this? It's not like your 2021 Plastic Doll 0.00001 cent stream from Spotify is benefiting Trump 

I even said my money is not making any difference to a billionaire (even tho Ive given her a lot more than 1 stream cent) but that doesnt make me feel any better about giving her (and him since he lives off the good life with her money) another 0.000001 cent. I have tons of merch, every physical album and vinyl and been to every concert, some of them a few times 

Edited by Moon Pix
  • Love 1

Hyoha

I'm afraid your feelings are clouding your judgement.

Gaga isn't her father, and vice-versa is also true. Ignore him and focus on what she does, what she believes in.

• Like 11
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 5

JustJustan

We exist independent of our parents. Gaga doesn’t profit off of Joanne Tratoria any longer. She gave him startup money to open the restaurant (four years prior to Trump entering politics, I might add). My dad supports Trump and I don’t. He isn’t me. I’m not him. If you choose to not support her projects, when you know as well I do she’s supporting Harris, that’s entirely your prerogative. Just don’t think that you’re morally superior to anyone else who can comprehend nuance.

Edited by JustJustan
Adding additional context
  • Like 23
  • Thanks 7

Moon Pix
Just now, Hyoha said:

I'm afraid your feelings are clouding your judgement.

Gaga isn't her father, and vice-versa is also true. Ignore him and focus on what she does, what she believes in.

but he lives off her money, his restaurant was bought by her, and she hasnt even supported kamala in this election yet

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1

Decodekid
1 minute ago, Moon Pix said:

I even said my money is not making any difference to a billionaire (even tho Ive given her a lot more than 1 stream cent) but that doesnt make me feel any better about giving her (and him since he lives off the good life with her money) another 0.000001 cent. I have tons of merch, every physical album and vinyl and been to every concert, some of them a few times 

If we go by this logic every choice you make under capitalism will impact something else. Are you American? your taxes are used to fund wars don't they? it's not like you have a choice. He's also an adult with his own money, that does not mean she's giving her father a platform or funding everything he does, not everything is black or white, there are far worse things. 

Long Live Gretchen
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

pachinko
2 minutes ago, Moon Pix said:

I do feel bad for you happily giving your money to a guy like that, ignorance really is a bliss and Im even a little jealous 

Who says I am giving him money?

I give Gaga all my money.
Her dad can rot honey. :trollga:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Moon Pix
Just now, JustJustan said:

We exist independent of our parents. Gaga doesn’t profit off of Joanne Tratoria any longer. She gave him startup money to open the restaurant. My dad supports Trump and I don’t. He isn’t me. I’m not him. If you choose to not support her projects, when you know as well I do she’s supporting Harris, that’s entirely your prerogative. Just don’t think that you’re morally superior to anyone else who can comprehend nuance.

when did I say anything about morally superior? Im sure he lives off the good life off her billions and the restaurant is just a hobby, let's be honest

• LMAO 1
  • Love 1

Moon Pix
Just now, Decodekid said:

If we go by this logic every choice you make under capitalism will impact something else. Are you American? your taxes are used to fund wars don't they? it's not like you have a choice. He's also an adult with his own money, that does not mean she's giving her father a platform or funding everything he does, not everything is black or white, there are far worse things. 

yes but if i dont pay taxes I go to jail. and that money still goes to schools, etc. very different

• LMAO 2

Decodekid
1 minute ago, Moon Pix said:

but he lives off her money, his restaurant was bought by her, and she hasnt even supported kamala in this election yet

Gaga bought that in 2012, Trump became president 2017, are you expecting Gaga to close the shop or what

Long Live Gretchen
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Moon Pix
Just now, pachinko said:

Who says I am giving him money?

I give Gaga all my money.
Her dad can rot honey. :trollga:

she bought him his hobby restaurant with her money and lets be honest he prob lives the good millionarie life off her money, he's not living a middle class small business owner life... 

JustJustan
Just now, Moon Pix said:

when did I say anything about morally superior? Im sure he lives off the good life off her billions and the restaurant is just a hobby, let's be honest

You’re acting morally superior. You’re not honey. And Gaga doesn’t have Billions. Her net worth is around $350 Million. Are you just here to be a petulant child?

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

• Shadow locked this topic