celeb

Chappell Roan hopes she won't win Grammy

Teletubby

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Yet I promise you she wont stand up to her level to not submit her records/withdraw them. Girl bye

southpaw773

If she really wanted to get out of the industry she could say she was Ashley Simpsoning and lip syncing but here we are 

• LMAO 2

SHALLOW

I know when someone's full of scheiße and this girl definitely is.

I know you guys will agree with me one day. Now it's probably too soon, but I'm always right

• Like 6

PawsUpJago

The way most people online and even here refuse to accept someone setting their own boundaries publicly and being actually unfiltered in their real-time experiences of fast fame. It says more about the spectator than the artist honestly. And reading the full quote you can literally tell she's presenting the comment in a self aware jokey manner to poke fun at the vitriol aimed at her in a short space of time. 

Anything she says in response to anything now seems to get picked apart, it's as if a lot of people would prefer her to just continue to take all the abuse and wither away to dust for you to consider her "grateful". Envy and misogyny is a really toxic mix. 

• Like 3

Red

g0rl she is starting to tire me

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 1

r4therupbeat

the way I never saw a single similarity between her and Gaga lol. she doesn't want to film music videos, win awards, hates fame and gets annoyed by having fans smh.

• Like 6

Prostitute Barbie

Next Lady Gaga delusion was found dead in a ditch. I’m sure Hollywood and fame sucks, but girlie, maybe consider the possibility you might not be cut out for this. 

• Thanks 3