💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Dua Lipa says some artists are ruthless in sharing their private lives

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

There are many artists writing about their private lives and Dua did not mention anyone by name but it seems that artists can't have their opinion because Swifies think Taylor is the center of the universe and everyone is shading her:alsemanche:

i ❤️
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

TortureMeOnReplay
7 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

There are many artists writing about their private lives and Dua did not mention anyone by name but it seems that artists can't have their opinion because Swifies think Taylor is the center of the universe and everyone is shading her:alsemanche:

Because everybody knows that's Taylors thing. They've been defending it for so long that they can sense it's about her even without a name being said. Which is sad. 

TortureMeOnReplay
22 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

Obviously she does not have to put her public life on blast (full respect) however if we are going to be shady (which she kinda is) then let us look at the number for radical optimism and see how being private went:ohwell:

I have a very genuine question because I honestly do not know the answer. Has Taylor ever written an entire album not about a celebrity breakup or very public drama? Aside from her debut?

Taylucifer
5 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

I have a very genuine question because I honestly do not know the answer. Has Taylor ever written an entire album not about a celebrity breakup or very public drama? Aside from her debut?

folklore and evermore were both (in concept) about fictional things & stories created and abstracted from Taylor's mind. And well... Folklore album of the year:gaysia:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Reject False Icons

Did Dua’s team did this on purpose?

Britney had a similar question and she just said she did the kind of music she felt at the moment to do, why not answering something out of controversy :gum: