rumor

Sphere Residency Rumor

NashvilleGAGA

Featured Posts

monstertoronto

I don’t think this is happening for a while, as I def think she wants to do a tour first. But I can totally see her wanting to do a residency here eventually, as she clearly loves doing Vegas residencies, and the Sphere would be an incredible venue for her visuals! 

• Like 7

Helxig

Jesus Christ please Gaga give us one last world tour. And come back to Australia and New Zealand :smh:  no more residencies. We can't afford to travel across the entire globe just to see you live. One last big tour pleeeease before you leave us

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Battle 4 Ur Life

I think the sphere is kind of tacky lol

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic

literally no one wants another residency :huntyga: WORLD tour first then get back to shucking for coins in Vegas :vegas:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Controversiaga

No more Vegas please dear god no no no 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 1

Pablo

The last thing the world needs is another vegas residency, but that's too bad :vegas:

Don't visit my profile
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1

HoeMoe

I think residencies need to take the backseat for at least a decade, we've had enough of them by now. I'd like it if she focused on expanding her discography now. :iamfair:

What’s fortnight
  • Like 1

Forlorn

I would love this actually. I find myself in the area often (the American South West) so it'd be nice to have a consistent place to work into my schedule.

NashvilleGAGA

Don’t get me wrong. I think we need a world tour. But, I think the Sphere (inside/video capability) looks amazing and I’d love to see her make it her own. 

Helxig
1 hour ago, NashvilleGAGA said:

Don’t get me wrong. I think we need a world tour. But, I think the Sphere (inside/video capability) looks amazing and I’d love to see her make it her own. 

I would love for her to do a world tour, and for the Vegas stop to be a special, different show in the Sphere, maybe like 5 dates at the sphere, mini-residency style

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1

Jack3257
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

I would love for her to do a world tour, and for the Vegas stop to be a special, different show in the Sphere, maybe like 5 dates at the sphere, mini-residency style

I’d love a Roseland-style show at the sphere primarily focused on LG7 (plays the album in full and then some hits) before a world tour that has the majority of the album plus hits and fan-favorites (like TCB or JWT).

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 1