music news

Mexican band Maná removes collaboration with Nicky Jam after Trump endorsement

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
8 hours ago, Super said:

I think you didn’t get the point. I’m asking basic philosophical questions so u can see how vague and relative these terms are. And because of that, it’s advisable not to use them without knowing in a deep level what they mean at least to you. Human rights ie are different in every country, being “right” about something is still a debate to this day. 
We have the same views on Trump - but if you knew how to define these things at least by your own logic you wouldn’t bother replying. Your move is the most “I don’t know what to respond” ever. If you want to contribute to your society, you have to do more than voting. You have to know why you’re doing the things you’re doing, why you believe the things you believe. You have to be in touch w/ that. 

I do know what to respond, here it is. You're dumb if you're allowing fascism to happen. Should we respect fascists who want women's rights taken away? Who are against freedom of choice? Who are against people who arent born in their own country? Against the LGBT?  

The answer is: NO. 

I can disagree with someone in how is better to ride a bike than to drive a car everyday.  I can disagree in how pineapple doesnt go on pizza. But I won't tolerate someone who is against humans right. 

This is the last quote you're getting from me, so enjoy it, 'cause I know you're dumb and will have something dumb to say again and I aint wasting more time on you :)

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Emvee

Why is that when someone comes out against Trump, people suddenly want celebrities to stop being political. 

If anything, I want more people to show us who they really are. Like Nicky Jam- by all means. But don’t be surprised when people don’t want to give you a platform anymore. Just like for decades (centuries, actually), conservative men refused to give power to women, the LGBT community, and minorities. People forget that was politics in favor of the patriarchal majority status quo. 

Edited by Emvee
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Morphine Prince

And before all the “who” replies flood this thread: 

Latin America exists and artists from that region exist and are immensely popular and successful even if they aren’t as well known in the English language market. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Mister G

The self-hatred and lack of self-awareness is strong with him and the other two that endorsed Trump. As a Puerto Rican myself, I'm disgusted that these clowns are so wrapped up in their bullsh** toxic masculinity and refuse to let it go thinking that Orange Clown won't come after us. Let me remind everyone that when Hurricane Maria basically destroyed a chunk of the island, that mother f***ah went down there throwing toilet paper at people. And let's not forget that at one point he wanted to sell Puerto Rico off and get rid of it as a U.S. Territory. We are U.S. citizens by default and have been for decades and this man has made it clear that American or not, if you have any trace of Latino or Hispanic in you then you ate beneath him.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Flippy

:flippy: not the Trump-apologists omg… 

Anyway, it seems I was late for the dragging session, so…

Cardi B Popcorn GIF by MOODMAN

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

RodeckDanny

Stream Maná baby

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

pachinko
23 hours ago, Super said:

why do people want others to think the same as they do. specially in something like politics - be it republican or democrat. left or right.
to quote david lynch, what a great time to live if u love the theater of the absurd. really.

Reported for delusion. :trollga:

• Thanks 1