💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Brooke Candy on Chappell Roan- “She should take notes from Lady Gaga”

hardcore1996

Featured Posts

hardcore1996

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, it wont let me post anywhere besides “Gaga Thoughts”

From Brooke Candy’s Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/stories/brookecandy/3457664021474476071?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=MXhtcjJhZ3N4NGRkNw==

Not saying I agree or disagree. Maybe she didn’t know LMs broke into Gaga’s rental in Peru on Thanksgiving or whatever that was

• Like 3

Hyoha

Gaga has distanced herself from the toxic fans for sure. She just wasn’t vocal about it.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

alsemanche

Saying that over a video of Chappell saying we shouldn't normalize harassment and abuse says a lot more about Brooke Candy than whatever tf she's saying in that text. And to bring Gaga into it when Gaga herself has shown support for Chappell and given her her number. What a fucked up thing to ask her to be grateful despite everything she's been through. Weirdo. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

faysalaaa

Respecting fans doesnt mean you should allow them to break your personal boundaries. Just because its a "lucky job", doesnt mean I should accept abusive behavior. And Lady Gaga clearly is tired of fame and fans today for this reason.

Edited by faysalaaa
  • Like 2

alsemanche

And the fact that I KNOW some of y'all will agree with her is hilarious

• Like 1

doja scat

broke candy has been spiralling for a few days now and i felt bad for her at first, but this is where i draw the line…isn’t her dad literally the ceo of a **** magazine or something but she decided to cosplay as, in her own words, “hoodrat drew barrymore” and adopted a blaccent in her rapping until it wasn’t beneficial for her? girl bye.

she’s just mad that chappell is making smart career moves that she wishes she made when she was that age, this is nothing more than projection from her. 

Edited by doja scat
don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

actsleazy

You already know Joe Biden is a whole ass mood

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖
  • LMAO 1

Allan

We shouldn't tolerate stalking, harassment, bullying or threats, but dealing with fans, press, critics and paparazzis is part of the job, whether she likes that part or not, that's what I got from what Brooke Candy said. And I believe she mentioned Gaga because she's a prime example of how to deal with the fame since day one, instead of yelling at the paparazzis, she outsmarted the media many times, and even when fame took her down, she was able to return stronger than ever before.

DrKindnessKunt1999

I mean technically Chappel did take notes from Gaga. Gaga used to be super close to her fans, then it became a detriment to her mental health. So, Gaga distanced herself from her fans. Gaga was a cautionary tale for Chappel. 

• Like 3

River

The list of celebrities who distance themselves from their fans is long, a very long list, Chappell at least has the balls to admit it.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Thanks 4

MadArchitect
12 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Saying that over a video of Chappell saying we shouldn't normalize harassment and abuse says a lot more about Brooke Candy than whatever tf she's saying in that text. And to bring Gaga into it when Gaga herself has shown support for Chappell and given her her number. What a ****ed up thing to ask her to be grateful despite everything she's been through. Weirdo. 

except all what chappel describes  in this video is not harassment or abuse, yes, fans are not entitled to a hug, a photo or a talk, but fans wanting a hug, photo or talk is not "creepy" or "weird" and she seems to make it look like that, its just the need of human connection and understanding when nobody else in their environment provides that for them, i get why she gets entitlement and rudeness from this, as so much of being an artist is essentially a social practice and service to community.  This was never Gaga's sensibilities about fans, and id argue its the complete opposite of her attitude in this regard, so i get why she contrasts it.

alsemanche
8 minutes ago, MadArchitect said:

except all what chappel describes  in this video is not harassment or abuse, yes, fans are not entitled to a hug, a photo or a talk, but fans wanting a hug, photo or talk is not "creepy" or "weird" and she seems to make it look like that, its just the need of human connection and understanding when nobody else in their environment provides that for them, i get why she gets entitlement and rudeness from this, as so much of being an artist is essentially a social practice and service to community.  This was never Gaga's sensibilities about fans, and id argue its the complete opposite of her attitude in this regard, so i get why she contrasts it.

It is when she's consistently said she doesn't want people to approach her and has expressed her discomfort with that. She has the right to put boundaries and she has the right to call people out when they don't respect them. Not to mention that this is taking the video out of context because she's spoken about much worse instances of harassment like people leaking her dad's phone number and fans trying to kiss her. 

Being an artist is being an artist, they shouldn't be expect to service anyone or tolerate any kind of bullshit regardless of what they are or what they do. 

• Like 1

MadArchitect
14 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

It is when she's consistently said she doesn't want people to approach her and has expressed her discomfort with that. She has the right to put boundaries and she has the right to call people out when they don't respect them. Not to mention that this is taking the video out of context because she's spoken about much worse instances of harassment like people leaking her dad's phone number and fans trying to kiss her. 

Being an artist is being an artist, they shouldn't be expect to service anyone or tolerate any kind of bullshit regardless of what they are or what they do. 

well, ive seen her talk about those other instances in other places, not this video, and she doesn't reference it here, hence its not taking it out of context, here she just talks about not wanting to take pictures, hug or give time to fans. Maybe she meant to reference it at the start when she talks about harassment and abuse, if this its the case, she shouldn't have mention just fans wanting hugs and pics as example, cause these two things are not in the same sack, this is not harassment or abuse, and of course she's entitled to say no if she doesn't want it, and she does, but fans can also have right of the opinion that she's unapproachable or rude if they think so too, and that's what she's really complaining here, justifying it cause she thinks its "weird" or whatever...

Being an artist is trying to connect to people with your work and talents, if its not that, then its only self servicing

Roughhouse Dandy

Brooke's been going through it. But to excuse her or whatever; I just feel bad she's feeling so down and bringing other people into it. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.