1. 1. Are you still hyped for JFAD?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash
4 hours ago, MOT said:

Not as hyped.

The reduction of her role is disappointing. It just sounds like things did not go according to plan. JP seems to be a difficult character and maybe that's at the back of it, or maybe her work just wasn't good enough. Whatever the reason, we have gone from a movie where she was going to be 50/50 with JP, and looking forward to seeing how she did with that, to something considerably less, and it's disappointing.

This is honestly exactly what has dampened my hype for it as well, tbh. But, given how critically well-received her performance has been thus far, I don’t think she was cut due to quality. 

MOT
8 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

This is honestly exactly what has dampened my hype for it as well, tbh. But, given how critically well-received her performance has been thus far, I don’t think she was cut due to quality. 

Hopefully not, but the critics haven't seen the bits that were cut.

Ladle Ghoulash
5 minutes ago, MOT said:

Hopefully not, but the critics haven't seen the bits that were cut.

Feels weird to speculate something like that without any indication, tho lol. 

MOT
19 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Feels weird to speculate something like that without any indication, tho lol. 

Yes, total speculation. And you can say the same about any performance, even some of the greatest award-winning performances. If all the work appeared on screen they wouldn't have won any awards.

HoeMoe

We're getting JAD and LG7 on the same month - Absolutely yes! :franminervini:

I'm not letting some grumpy "critic" oldie decide whether i should watch it or not. And I've side-eyed Rotten Tomatoes ratings even before all JAD... Watchers opinion > Critics review. Minus the insufferable basement-dwelling comic nerds who already have their negative opinion set ever since the "musical" part was announced. their opinion does not matter to me. :bye:

Edit: i will repeat what I said before; The only thing that I'm disappointed about is word that Gaga wont have a lot of screen time in the film.

Edited by HoeMoe
What’s fortnight

huttont

Of course! I’m definitely more into Gaga as a singer than actress but still very excited for this role. Plus the soundtrack. Plus I never take anything critics say seriously bc art resonates with ppl differently 

spector
16 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

possible behind the scenes drama

what?! can you elaborate on that? 

stella + elliot = stelliot