Are you still hyped for JFAD?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Are you still hyped for JFAD?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO

My hype went from 100% fully ready, but now (after finding out that Gaga has very little screen time) my hype is down to like… 25% lol 

• Like 1

Obobo

i’m unsure because the streets are saying todd philips ending up cutting a lot of Gaga parts for this film…

because they decided they’re going to make a third harley focused film :firega:

• Shook 1

RAMROD
3 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

i will still support but it looks like its gonna mildly flop 

As far as DC Movies goes, it will need to be better than opening week for the movies where Margot's Harley were in, (Suicide Squad $133M, The Suicide Squad $26M, & Bird Of Prey $33M) as well as The Flash which only got $55M on opening week. 

Total gross for each are

SQ: $325M domestic, $749M ww

TSQ: $55M dom, $168 ww

BOP: $84M dom, $205M ww

TF: $108M dom, $271M ww

if JFAD is any higher than these, it should already be fine for us as bare minimum, especially if it's true that Gaga role is minuscule, at very least she shouldn't have to bear the responsibility of the grossings, it'll be all on Todd & Warner's shoulders for that weird decision in making it musicals & cut a lot of Gaga parts :brat:

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Killa

Not in the least. The trailers were very boring to me. Seems like its Just more of the same. Gaga character seems a bit undefined. Ill Watch Just for her. But none of those scenes really said anything tò me. 

monketsharona

Of course I am, we waited for two years to get this and the trailers look so good

• Like 2

TMM90

I will always be hyped to experience her projects.

The hype used to be lead by reading reviews and comments on Gagadaily, wich set me up for expectations.

Since I stopped doing that, I started to enjoy the era’s/projects way more.

ode

the whole "which she probably learned last night" bit from the interview is slightly condescending? or am i overanalyzing it? it almost sounds like "she probably just learned her lines the night before filming," when i think for a role/movie like this, you'd expect an actor to prep WAY more than that.

Edited by ode
yala

Nite

I'm not as excited as I was when I thought the movie was more focused on her. Also a bit dampened by how it sounds things were cut...but still hyped anyway. 

Also for the soundtrack, even if they're covers. I'm always looking forward to hearing her sing something I haven't heard before. 

Bobina

Not really. I remember being pleasantly surprised by how unique and good the first movie was. But never expected it, or cared for it, to have a sequel. And though I'll always be glued to everything Gaga does, I don't get truly excited about anything but music, interviews, or photoshoots from her. 

Levine

Yes because reviews do not influence my hype and my desire to watch a movie. 

Elohim

Yesss mostly because I truly loved the 1st movie, so obviously now that Gaga is on the 2nd one I am hyped af.

TimotheeChalamet

Don't read the reviews, people. Life is too short to not enjoy movies and Gaga content by reading **** critics say

princedeeblebleble

Honestly for me Gaga's acting gigs have been something just to get by.. like I always just see Gaga in there which puts me outta the storyline. She can portray all sorts of emotions and is good at the acting aspect, but I just see Gaga in the situation 😆