Chromatikitten

Featured Posts

Chromatikitten

My first thread :vegas:

First Doja Cat

then Olivia Rodrigo and Madison Beer

then Addison Rae

now Doechii :kara:

Our mother collecting new pop girlie daughters like infinity stones :bradley: :firega:

Edited by Chromatikitten
She's meditating guys — She's died
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 19

Helxig

That's funny because I was going to make the reverse of this the other night! A thread showing all the times Gaga recognised/supported/praised the new pop girls

I love women supporting women :fatcat:  especially in music.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Roughhouse Dandy

Doja talking about textures and silhouettes instead of just the performance aspect of Gaga's artistry is a big example of why I firmly believe if anyone is "the next Lady Gaga", it's her. She just gets it. The performance art, the fashion, the live vocals, the commitment, the variety of genres, etc... she really is THAT woman. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Monstermilo

i mean, in my opinion paparazzi at the VMAS is the most iconic/legendary awards show moment EVER. 

• YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 1

Monstermilo
3 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Doja talking about textures and silhouettes instead of just the performance aspect of Gaga's artistry is a big example of why I firmly believe if anyone is "the next Lady Gaga", it's her. She just gets it. The performance art, the fashion, the live vocals, the commitment, the variety of genres, etc... she really is THAT woman. 

doja is def the most talented female rapper but i dont think shes anywhere near as versatile as LG

Edited by Monstermilo
  • Like 1

Roughhouse Dandy
44 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

doja is def the most talented female rapper but i dont think shes anywhere near as versatile as LG

Not trying to pit anyone against eachother or compare stats. I just remember seeing how many times she switched styles/genres when she had that streak of Say So live performances and realized how rare it is to see that nowadays!

• Love 2
  • Thanks 3

Hyperobject
2 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Not trying to pit anyone against eachother or compare stats. I just remember seeing how many times she switched styles/genres when she had that streak of Say So live performances and realized how rare it is to see that nowadays!

she’s the most gifted live performer among all the pop girls since Gaga idc idc (Chappell is very close second)

but Doja just knows how to command the stage, my biggest issue with her is that her persona is much bigger than her music rn, but hopefully she’ll fix that with her next albums! 

• Thanks 1

Roughhouse Dandy
3 hours ago, Hyperobject said:

she’s the most gifted live performer among all the pop girls since Gaga idc idc (Chappell is very close second)

but Doja just knows how to command the stage, my biggest issue with her is that her persona is much bigger than her music rn, but hopefully she’ll fix that with her next albums! 

Since Gaga in the timeline for SURE. And I get where you're coming from. I feel like Gaga had that stigma at the start of her career and it wasn't until pretty recently the gp could see past the "weird". I'm sure as long as she doesn't go off the deep end, her talent will shine past the big persona with time and more projects. 

Edited by Roughhouse Dandy
  • Like 1

ZiggyZiggs
1 hour ago, Monstermilo said:

hard disagree, shes the most versatile pop star of the younger generation, eaaaasily

• Like 1

DopeEnigma

Doechii was like ‘Thanks for the feature Katy but Gaga had the greatest VMA performance of all time’

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 5

chromaticainmyhead

I want to live in a world where MTV has fair and just votings. 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

elijahfan
2 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

i mean, in my opinion paparazzi at the VMAS is the most iconic/legendary awards show moment EVER. 

Definitely top 3 most memorable performances, along with Madonna's Like a Virgin and Britney's I'm a Slave 4 U.

If we talk about moments, I think the meat dress is unbeatable.

Edited by elijahfan
  • Like 1

VTV

I still think about the OG VMA 2013 performance. I wonder if it could have been as iconic as the 2009. 

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Chromatikitten changed the title to New Pop Girls stanning Paparazzi
Chromatikitten
5 hours ago, VTV said:

I still think about the OG VMA 2013 performance. I wonder if it could have been as iconic as the 2009. 

Saur trueee :bradley: :traumatica:

The way Gaga would’ve had a legendary streak of 3 iconic VMA pop culture moments like Madonna (1984 Like A Virgin, 1990 Vogue, 2003 kiss) and Britney (2000 Oops!, 2001 Slave 4 U, 2003 kiss), following 2009 Paparazzi and 2010 Meat Dress, if MTV had allowed her to do her original concept for the 2013 Applause performance :franminervini:

She's meditating guys — She's died
  • YAAAS 2