💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

new music

The Weeknd - Dancing in the Flames

Teletubby

Featured Posts

RenegAde

Been listening all morning and I really love the chorus been singing my face off but I hate that production, sounds a bit unfinished for some reason

TEETHTEETH

He’s back!! I love it. The synthy accordion sounding background makes me think of Joyride. It’s no BL, but let’s be reasonable; that bar is extremely high. Can’t wait for more!! :stupidoreo:

Gorehound

Put on your shades cuz I'll be dancing in the flames toniiiiiiight ye baby- oh wait.

I'm fine, Ta

RodeckDanny

Abel get back your worldwide no.1 i love you 

Edited by RodeckDanny
Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Morphine Prince

So I actually really like the song BUT the live version sounded better with actual SOUL. The studio version is basically a male version of We Can’t Be Friends and Max Martin is crazy for doing that. 

• Like 2

Kelly Atlantic

Dancing in the flames of the moon of the monster of blood

so iconic :cheeky:

orange hair Gaga made me lesbian
  • Like 1

Agunimon

I watched this again and... I hope artists stop this shot on iPhone ****. At least with Stupid Love, Gaga tried to tell a story, but I have never been more than whelmed on a music video shot on iPhone. With all the resources at a label's disposal and professionals in the business, you have the entire creative world at your fingertips and you choose to partner for iPhone promotion.

• Thanks 2

Charmz

It sounds like “no way” by Gaga 

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

Freud

TBH, I'm glad what Gaga created with the iPhone music video for SL. This looks so fan-made, I can't

Allan

Those Apple deals for lead singles filmed with an iPhone must be JUICY, because such a minimalistic aesthetic would have benefited A LOT from a professional camera. The car crash specifically looks very amateur.

I quite like Abel, but this feels incredibly safe for someone who typically has a lot of integrity in their music. The 80s synth track is giving me one trick pony at this point. 

CyanLights

Considering what we heard so far from the rest of his album, this song doesn’t quite fit. Not my favorite from him sadly 

Monstermilo
5 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

So I actually really like the song BUT the live version sounded better with actual SOUL. The studio version is basically a male version of We Can’t Be Friends and Max Martin is crazy for doing that. 

omg i thought the same thing except WCBF is more interesting and more emotional