💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Britney Spears says Sabrina should’ve kissed a girl instead of an alien at the VMAs

Teletubby

Featured Posts

faysalaaa
1 hour ago, Pandauralife said:

After the way the media drug her through the mud after her 2007 VMA performance, I think she can say whatever she wants honestly

So your argument is because Britney was criticized and it effected her negatively, shes now allowed to criticize others negatively? I dont see the logic of your argument.

HelloHangoverz
8 minutes ago, faysalaaa said:

So your argument is because Britney was criticized and it effected her negatively, shes now allowed to criticize others negatively? I dont see the logic of your argument.

they're saying she deserves to feel empowered and be free of restrictions because this is so unlike the conditions she's lived in previously. i don't interpret her comment about sabrina's performance as particularly malicious

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

faysalaaa
4 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

they're saying she deserves to feel empowered and be free of restrictions because this is so unlike the conditions she's lived in previously. i don't interpret her comment about sabrina's performance as particularly malicious

I agree shes not being serious about it, and im sure Sabrina is happy about Britney even mentioning her performance.

Schwerk
1 hour ago, Fck I luv Art said:

In a way, I don't think that it mean that's the end of her career. Look at Nina Hagen, one of my fav vocalist ever, when she was young her voice was pitchy but now her voice sound so deep and she still sings well.

Nina is also one of my favs. I actually gave Gaga a Nina Hagen Band vinyl record 10+ years ago, I hope she kept it and played it. She used to have a vinyl player in her dressing room back then.

Vocally I'm not sure if Nina is the best example since she is a professionally trained opera singer who uses her voice as instrument to emulate different sounds. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Like 1

OliviaRodrigoStan

She's right though :billie:

3 hours ago, faysalaaa said:

Its a bit rude considering shes one of the most iconic celebrities giving her negative opinion about a new artist for no reason.

She was super positive, her "critique" was very naive and light-hearted. She straight up said she felt flattered that Sabrina named her on the red carpet, and fangirled about it. 

Is not that deep, lol. 

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Like 5

A Very Gaga Holida

To her fans, do you think she’s okay? I really hope so but I’m a bit worried :franminervini:

• Like 2

faysalaaa
5 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

To her fans, do you think she’s okay? I really hope so but I’m a bit worried :franminervini:

Im a huge Britney fan, and shes clearly not well, but not to the point of needing a conservatorship. I also think shes doing well considering everything shes been through.

Catnikko
9 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

I think she's 'fine'

she kind of reminds me of bethenny frankel and i think she is just messy af on social media and low key enjoys the controversy she gets from it :air: like when she posts stuff like that knife dance

Dance in the shadow of the meow

27monster27
4 hours ago, NCgaga said:

God I hate that voice she is using. 

It could be the fall allergies lol. At least on the east coast I'm feeling it. Also this looks like a late/early hour so maybe that too.

he/him/his

GregJA

I thought she kissed one of those illegal aliens that got trans surgery at the border - kissing a girl is so yesterday 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020
  • LMAO 1

NCgaga
55 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

It could be the fall allergies lol. At least on the east coast I'm feeling it. Also this looks like a late/early hour so maybe that too.

Nah- she is def manipulating her voice to be that stupid chipmunk thing she was trained to do