celeb

Rita Ora: ‘I love Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett’s jazz album’

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Aged 12, Rita enrolled in the performing arts Sylvia Young Theatre School. ‘I started off singing jazz and soul – then all the labels were telling me I was too young and I shouldn’t be singing songs like that,’ she says. It’s something she says misses – and has even been ‘thinking about bringing back in’. ‘I love Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett’s jazz album: it was beautiful,’ she says. ‘But we’ll see. I also am a bit of a pop princess fanatic, so I don’t know –’

Rita comes across as an extremely hard worker who is grateful she gets to do what she loves, day in, day out. And the longevity of her career is testament to that – after all, many of the artists who started at the same time aren’t around today. 
‘After being in the industry for a while, you realise that it’s not really about you,’ Rita says. ‘It’s about the fans. Performing live, I always think: okay, this is exactly where I’m supposed to be.’

https://www.timeout.com/london/music/rita-ora-2024-cover-interview

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

i ❤️ @Julianlittlem
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 3

River

damn it, now DWAS will fall off the charts, LG7 first single and the album will flop.

the Rita Ora curse is real.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 3

Kimmo

That’s a horrendous photoshoot …

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91repm2r08d696uifirg

Also @Teletubby change the title to:

“Mega Super Star, Rita Ora stans Gaga and Tony”

Edited by Kimmo
Hottie Detector

phantasmas

Yaaass we need more modern jazz artists!! Lots of pop songs can be reworked as jazz too 

• YAAAS 1

Teletubby
Just now, River said:

damn it, now DWAS will fall off the charts, LG7 first single and the album will flop.

the Rita Ora curse is real.

what curse? Rita covered Shaboozey's song and now it's on track to spend a 10th week at #1 on Hot 100

i ❤️ @Julianlittlem

River
Just now, Teletubby said:

what curse? Rita covered Shaboozey's song and now it's on track to spend a 10th week at #1 on Hot 100

idk this song

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Real Panda

Honestly, jokes aside Rita Ora seems like a nice person. I watch the trashy show The Masked Singer amd she replaced the best judge who was Nicole Scherzinger. She seems very genuine and nice on that show unlike some of her fellow judges.

doja scat

istg this woman is like the queen of khias. the way she somehow stays booked and busy even though she hasn’t touched the hot 100 in like a decade needs to be studied 

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth
  • Thanks 1

OliviaRodrigoStan

Once again the "Detective Pikachu" film star is proving her TASTE :whitney:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

skaxboy
3 minutes ago, doja scat said:

istg this woman is like the queen of khias. the way she somehow stays booked and busy even though she hasn’t touched the hot 100 in like a decade needs to be studied 

I kinda feel the same about H.E.R. She seems to be everywhere but I don’t know anyone who knows her music. 

Same with Jared Leto.

nightadieu
14 minutes ago, Real Panda said:

Honestly, jokes aside Rita Ora seems like a nice person. I watch the trashy show The Masked Singer amd she replaced the best judge who was Nicole Scherzinger. She seems very genuine and nice on that show unlike some of her fellow judges.

I’ve worked with her last year and can confirm she’s super down to earth and just has a wonderful, kind aura

• Love 1