other

John Leguizamo Confirms Disney Is Making Ice Age 6

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

It is in podcast by NPR, they had an interview with John Leguizamo, the voice actor for the character, Sid.

Leguizamo said in the podcast, “I’m so happy to hear that. We’re about to do Ice Age 6.”

https://www.npr.org/transcripts/g-s1-21325

Back in 2017, Ice Age: Collision Course director Michael Thurmeier wrote on X (formerly Twitter) that after the negative reception of the fifth film, he would like to make the sixth film to redeem the franchise and bring it back to its glorious days. He mentioned that he’s interested in focusing on the return of the human baby from the first film, Roshan, stating that “It will be an awesome movie.”

Fans were distraught when Disney bought Fox, thinking they will dissolve BlueSky studios, the studio that created Ice Age franchise.  Disney did closing down BlueSky, but retains their IPs, as standalone spin-off film, The Ice Age Adventures of Buck Wild, was released exclusively on Disney+ in January 2022—without Blue Sky’s involvement. 

So all hope is not lost, Diego stans! 

diego-4312526-normal.jpg?1638562801

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DitaDolla
36 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

diego-4312526-normal.jpg?1638562801

I know old GGD users will be gagged from this photo:icant:

She is winning again…. somehow she always stays here. I can’t stand it.
  • LMAO 1