Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

Gaga likes Taylor's Kamala endorsement immediately

gerrygaga

Featured Posts

gerrygaga

oh btw, I said "immediately" because when I noticed Gaga liked it, the post was just "1 hour ago", i think she liked it under an hour. queen behavior.

• Like 3
  • Shook 1

Didymus

I want her to post and I also do not. She tends to overdo it lol, like when she dramatically implied Trump would sexually assault voters' daughters :rip:

But if she thinks this like is enough communication, that would be rather lame.

• Like 1

artdoll
1 hour ago, Didymus said:

like when she dramatically implied Trump would sexually assault voters' daughters :rip:

I didn't get that. I thought she was making it very clear that she could not stress enough that women were not seen as equal, and were definitely at more risk under his presidency. :shrug:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • Thanks 5

Didymus
4 minutes ago, artdoll said:

I didn't get that. I thought she was making it very clear that she could not stress enough that women were not seen as equal, and were definitely at more risk under his presidency. :shrug:

"Now is your chance to vote against Donald Trump, a man who believes his fame gives him the right to grab one of your daughters or sisters or mothers or wives by any part of their bodies. Vote for Joe, he's a good person."

:enigma: I mean, yes, obviously what you're saying was the underlying message in general but it was still messy af.

bpmMonkey
6 minutes ago, Didymus said:

"Now is your chance to vote against Donald Trump, a man who believes his fame gives him the right to grab one of your daughters or sisters or mothers or wives by any part of their bodies. Vote for Joe, he's a good person."

:enigma: I mean, yes, obviously what you're saying was the underlying message in general but it was still messy af.

What is messy about her statement? Donald clearly did and probably still thinks that his status gives him the right to do whatever, she just choose this example, but the overarching point remains and is (imo) not „messy“ at all 🙄

Edited by bpmMonkey
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

artdoll
6 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I get what you're saying. Though the women he was referring to are people's mothers, aunts, sisters, daughters, cousins, etc. I think the message may have been slightly muddled to those who may perceive her words as desperation.

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

Didymus
1 minute ago, bpmMonkey said:

What is messy about her statement? Donald clearly did and probably still thinks that his status gives him the right to do whatever, she just choose this example, but the overarching point remains and is (imo) not „messy“ at all 🙄

It's just comically stereotypical dehumanization. Vote for Joe because he wouldn't rape your daughter, I know the guy, trust me! (exits stage). It's not exactly a world class argument to support a political opinion lol.

I'm not trying to make a big statement here. I just think her emotion makes her say weird **** she might regret afterwards.

• Sad 1

spector

after applause being played at every eras tour date, right before she steps on stage, and now this—that rep tv vault track feature is so coming, i can feel it 🖤

stella + elliot = stelliot
  • LMAO 1

bpmMonkey
44 minutes ago, Didymus said:

It's just comically stereotypical dehumanization. Vote for Joe because he wouldn't rape your daughter, I know the guy, trust me! (exits stage). It's not exactly a world class argument to support a political opinion lol.

I'm not trying to make a big statement here. I just think her emotion makes her say weird **** she might regret afterwards.

Babes, you’re clearly trying to make a big statement here when you misconstrued her words to such a degree that you have to resolve to such poor choice of words. 
I hope you realize your emotions just made you say weird things that you hopefully regret afterwards. 
have a lovely dayyyy 💕

• YAAAS 1

Didymus
1 minute ago, bpmMonkey said:

Babes, you’re clearly trying to make a big statement here when you misconstrued her words to such a degree that you have to resolve to such poor choice of words. 
I hope you realize your emotions just made you say weird things that you hopefully regret afterwards. 
have a lovely dayyyy 💕

I'm only comparing her speech to Taylor's carefully and convincingly put together post but go off, geez.

bpmMonkey
3 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I'm only comparing her speech to Taylor's carefully and convincingly put together post but go off, geez.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952q3pm6qmd1uj8trcn127