Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Dave Grohl Announced He's Fathered Baby Daughter Outside of Marriage

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Rat Boy
1 minute ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

No it’s anime Jesus 

No I think it’s David Grohl after he found out he got his mistress pregnant :oprah:

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River
  • LMAO 1

Pennywise
9 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

start_the_rapture.jpg

more like rUPTURE, as in what I want Dave to do to my ass :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • LMAO 2

TortureMeOnReplay
5 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

more like rUPTURE, as in what I want Dave to do to my ass :vegas:

Someone needs to contact your internet service provider and put a stop to this. Menace. 

• LMAO 4

Teletubby

Dave Grohl has revealed he fathered a child “outside of his marriage.”

In a recent Instagram statement, the 55-year-old Foo Fighters frontman admitted to fathering a child outside of his marriage and cheating on his wife Jordyn Blum. He wrote: “I’ve recently become the father of a new baby daughter, born outside of my marriage.”

“I plan to be a loving and supportive parent to her,” he continued. “I love my wife and my children, and I am doing everything I can to regain their trust and earn their forgiveness. We’re grateful for your consideration toward all the children involved, as we move forward together.”

Grohl didn’t disclose any further details about the new baby or the mother of the child.
source

• LMAO 1

• Teletubby changed the title to Pharrell says he gets annoyed when celebrities trying to tell you who to vote for
Ophelia

his wife is so goregous. straight (&ugly) men in power are so weird

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • Thanks 1

Economy
10 minutes ago, moonsago said:

And he’s right. Imagine waiting for some of the most priviledged people on earth, who are out of touch with reality and live in their elitist bubble to tell you who to vote for. My favorite is when they try to relate. lol We are NOT the same, so shut up. Also, celebrities are artists not politicians, let activists & politicans do politics and celebrities art. I am so happy we are seeing more and more public people speak out against the nonsense that celebrities need to do this and also to see more public people express how divisive things have become and how we can’t even tolerate and coexist with people who have different opinions than us. Even Chappell recently said she still loves her Republican side of the family, because DUH, politics are NOT everything. 

Totally agree. Besides, of course mainstream celebs will claim to support democrats because if they say otherwise they get ripped to shreds. So you dont even know of their endorsement is honest

I do not personally care what celebs endorse. It would never alter who id vote for and since they have an image to worry about I also do not trust most of what they say anyway

Lastly yeah they do not relate with ordinary ppl on most matters, ur 100% on point there

Edit: GGD is smoking something cuz somehow the reply went into another thread :air:

@PartySick honney wanna move my comment where it was supposed to be? Like how does this eveb happen? :air:

Edited by Economy

River
Just now, Economy said:

Totally agree. Besides, of course mainstream celebs will claim to support democrats because if they say otherwise they get ripped to shreds. So you dont even know of their endorsement is honest

I do not personally care what celebs endorse. It would never alter who id vote for and since they have an image to worry about I also do not trust most of what they say anyway

Lastly yeah they do not relate with ordinary ppl on most matters, ur 100% on point there

I merged the pharrell thread with this one by accident lol but I fixed it, so please post your post again in that thread

sorry :traumatica:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 1