💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Beyoncé on the cover of GQ

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

SirDavis
I’ll never forget the first day I had whiskey. It spoke to me nice. I remember thinking, Why have I never had this before? It was strong and warm, just the right amount of challenge. I loved the process, the ritual of it. Whiskey isn’t something you just shoot down. It’s a commitment. You gotta have patience. I like that. Then I got into vintage Japanese whiskey and started doing tastings. It opened up a whole new world. I love everything about whiskey. The color, the smell, the way it dances in the glass.… And I love the stories that come with it. Every bottle has a history. I also like introducing whiskey to people who don’t know they love it yet. I think a lot more women would love it if they tasted it, and if they were really spoken to by the whiskey world.

Whiskey isn’t just for old men in smoky bars; it’s for anyone who appreciates depth, complexity, and a bit of mystery. The entire aging process is a labor of love, with attention put into every step, from the grains malting to the handcrafted barrels, and I appreciate all of it. Making whiskey is an art form. That’s what I love and respect about it. As the great Willie Nelson once said: Sometimes you don’t know what you love until somebody puts you on to some real good ****. So, to all the whiskey lovers out there, you’re welcome!

Cécred
I am a musician first. It has always been my priority. I didn’t get into anything that could take away from my artistry until I felt I was solidified as a master at my first love, music.

When I started my hair care brand, Cécred, I wanted it to be recognized for what it does for real people and their hair. When it launched, I made a conscious decision not to appear in the ads. The brand’s first impression needed to stand on its own merit, not be swayed by my influence. I’ve been using these products for years, so I know firsthand how magical they are.

Visuals
I thought it was important that during a time where all we see is visuals, that the world can focus on the voice. The music is so rich in history and instrumentation. It takes months to digest, research, and understand. The music needed space to breathe on its own. Sometimes a visual can be a distraction from the quality of the voice and the music. The years of hard work and detail put into an album that takes over four years! The music is enough. The fans from all over the world became the visual. We all got the visual on tour. We then got more visuals from my film.

The best thing she heard in 2024
I love and respect all of the female singers-songwriters who are out right now.… Raye, Victoria Monét, Sasha Keable, Chloe x Halle, and Reneé Rapp. I love Doechii and GloRilla, and I just heard That Mexican OT, he’s from Houston…. He goes hard! I really like “Please Please Please” by Sabrina Carpenter, and I think that Thee Sacred Souls and Chappell Roan are talented and interesting. I’m obsessed with my backseat baby.... I’m a Smiler.

GXHQzQQW4AAfAjV?format=jpg&name=900x900a52e9e1e8377c20a04914239be33acd3ffaa4aa6e068fbb631dac0dba25a2be53911ad892966c56daffe1e2880d117910d52aafc24c381a7264937807857338d7704c7dacb4641267f097a7881f2bc36c282b1703f4bc9589c00dede49d942ea22fb8b3f74a2d3c727764bea151eff10e0438a11998d3ea8744e37db5fb85afb9eb5fdfb3e40b7a884e87bc5f8c5e6d1a77c53cfabebc9326d55bf4ac3807043

Edited by Teletubby
i ❤️ @Julianlittlem
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 8
  • Love 4

doja scat

honey bey looks good asf :giveup:

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

PunkTheFunk

I remember watching my mother drink her whiskey every morning, basking in the glow of her power to put on her bravest face as the hard working woman she was. I then began to experiment with whiskey as a way to make my dreams of being as strong as my mother become true.

• Love 2

gagzus

I’m not one for Beyoncé but she looks c*nt in this photoshoot. 

Is it just me or is the first 2 pics giving 2012 Gaga? Like when she used to have massive almost drag like double stack hair on lol 

Edited by gagzus
  • YAAAS 1

Schwerk

It looks very much like a 'I wanna surprise my husband with a glam shoot' they used to feature in this Dutch magazine back in the 90's/y2k. Not a fan, of the lighting and the styling, looks pretty cheap actually.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

HelloHangoverz

"the music is enough" well why aren't you promoting it properly baby?

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

Concertaholic

Interesting, the styling seems a bit dated at this point. It’s giving early 2010s

mamo

not her promoting this damn whiskey more than her album...:bradley:

very weird times.

you can serve it to me ancient city style...
  • Thanks 1

Gohan
37 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

"the music is enough" well why aren't you promoting it properly baby?

Cuz the money from the album does not go straight up to her pockets but the whiskey or make up does go faster :icant:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit
  • LMAO 1

Borislshere

The visuals can be a distraction? Can’t be more distracting than releasing an album then shifting gears to promote hair care and whiskey lol.