Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

I Think Gaga is Going Hard This Era Cuz Shes Gonna Take A Break After

Economy

Featured Posts

PawsUpJago

I agree with this and I want for her to be able to have a family more than anything else, that's what she has always hoped for and she truly deserves it. But I feel like although this may be a big "Gaga" project for the fans before a hiatus to start a family, she will never stop making music, she'll always come back. And I think the more happy she is with this new chapter of her life the more inspired she'll be to keep making her best music.

And if Michael is truly the one for her, like he seems to be, he'll only continue to encourage her to remember that she is ****ing Lady Gaga and she can really do anything, and he truly knows that pop music makes her happy, so that makes me only feel more confident for her career going forward! 

So many people worrying she is just going to suddenly age about 40 more years after having her first kid and only release Jazz albums from then on is a little dramatic to me 😅

Edited by PawsUpJago
  • Like 2

Jack3257

Will Gaga take a break from pop music after this era?  Yes.  However, I don’t think it will be any more than we’ve waited right now.  Also, it’s important to think about how we’ve gotten so many projects since Chromatica.  I feel like a lot of fans really only care about Gaga’s pop music (which is totally valid, since that’s what made most people a fan).  However, since Chromatica we’ve gotten many non-Haus Labs projects like House of Gucci, Hold My Hand (and an Oscars performance), Love For Sale (with Jazz performances and Vegas dates), Joker and the soundtrack coming up, plus the tour/film for TCB.  Gaga might cool down, get married, release a Jazz album,  act a bit, and then hit us with the LG8 era in 2030.  However, I don’t see Gaga fully stopping.  It’s also worth noting that Chomatica clearly had big plans pre-COVID.  I would rather Gaga take her time on a pop album while she works on other projects and then come in full-force with a great era than just be constantly feeding us new music (a la Taylor).

• Like 2

Lady Rah Rah

100%!! This is why this time, I’m avoiding leaks as much as possible, this may be the last time for a long time (or forever) we will be able to enjoy a full pop album roll out from Gaga. 

If she does take a break, it’s more than well deserved. I’m SO glad she’s finally found her husband-to-be after so much heartbreak. Let’s enjoy this era as much as we can :heart:

Chromatica will live on forever.

LeafBug
35 minutes ago, Lady Rah Rah said:

100%!! This is why this time, I’m avoiding leaks as much as possible, this may be the last time for a long time (or forever) we will be able to enjoy a full pop album roll out from Gaga. 

If she does take a break, it’s more than well deserved. I’m SO glad she’s finally found her husband-to-be after so much heartbreak. Let’s enjoy this era as much as we can :heart:

This will be the first era I won’t listen to leaks. I’ve been a hardcore fan since TFM and I don’t think I’ve ever listened to any of her albums the way it was intended. 

I’m going to take my time and savor every track. :fan:

Edited by Roronoa
  • YAAAS 1

I really hope for her sake she is going to take a break soon. She deserves to live her life for herself now, achieve the personal goals she's always wanted. I can imagine she feels like she belongs to the world and owes the world her celebrity identity all the time, but she doesn't. She has been there for me for the last 15 years of my life, through my adolescence and helped me cope with so much, I will always love her and support her, I've always cared more about her as a person than the music.

• Love 2

RAMROD
3 hours ago, Nycboy said:

Wellllll having children didn’t slow down Beyoncé… she became more famous, reached new peaks as an artist, had way more material to write about, and released one my favorite 3 album streaks: Self Titled-Lemonade-Renaissance 

Things is, not many people have the working attitude like Beyoncé. She got insane level of discipline as she actually wants to be a musician. She goes as far as only eats one apple a day so she could lose weight after birthing her twins, so she can be fit and ready for her Beychella. And, when she wanted a super super large screens for her last stadium tour, cos she wants everyone can see her visions for that tour, and her tour manager said there are no screens that large being made, she actually did her due diligence herself cos she didn't believe what was told to her, and did find her a company who actually made those and even larger than what she wants. That extra mile is what not many big artists do nowadays. How many people would you say who like to go through that regimen? 

Some of these celebrities don't even wanna do music anymore when their supposed side gigs (selling make ups) actually make them richer than their main profession (singing and touring)

Not saying Gaga is like that, but we never know what kind of person and parents Gaga is for now. Besides, marriage will take a lot from a person, and a lot of compromise need to be made once you're married as well. If she wanted few years off, she can take it and she deserve it. We as fans just need to cheer her on from the side, until she is ready to go back. :cheeky:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FrederickSpears

I'm not sure but I could see her taking a long break and just enjoying life. Gaga will ALWAYS be famous, and no matter how long the break she will still come back strong. I want her to have kids and enjoy her life if she wants to. She has worked enough. My other fave Britney has retired, but I hope she will be back one day too.

• Love 1

elijahfan

It seems like she found the right guy, so if this is going to happen, there are indeed good chances it’s gonna be soon. Then again, starting a family doesn’t mean she’ll stay out of the spotlight for ages, most people perfectly manage to stay active while having children.

This is honestly making me excited for her Ray of Light.

Edited by elijahfan

King of the Fall

At this point she is a living legend with nothing to prove and has every right to do whatever she wants. If LG7 is going to be as good as I think it is, anything she decides to do with music after that will just be a cherry on top of the sundae.

All I ever wanted was for Gaga to have one more big and iconic pop era 

Nycboy
2 hours ago, FrederickSpears said:

I'm not sure but I could see her taking a long break and just enjoying life. Gaga will ALWAYS be famous, and no matter how long the break she will still come back strong. I want her to have kids and enjoy her life if she wants to. She has worked enough. My other fave Britney has retired, but I hope she will be back one day too.

Agree that she will always be famous. That’s why I think acting was one of the smartest career moves she made. Actors seem to stay reallllly famous in between movies, almost like their A-list status is immortalized forever. On the other hand, the second a new young hot popstar of the minute emerges (Sabrina Carpenter) an older one is declared over (Katy)

Helxig
22 hours ago, Economy said:

When did she say that? I dont remember this

Wait nvm I think I mixed some things together omg :smh:  she actually said she was too ashamed to work with Ariana because she was in a dark place at the time. And I'm sure she mentioned in some offhand comment that she doesn't feel cool enough to <something something about the younger new pop stars>

But let me go edit that comment because that's misinformation at this point

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1