opinion

I Think Gaga is Going Hard This Era Cuz Shes Gonna Take A Break After

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

Lady Gaga is approaching 40 and she did say before shed like children if she found the right person. Biologically if shes gonna do it, its gotta be soon, and her and Michael do seem in a stable relationship from what we can see

Gaga hasnt gone this hard in planning so much released content in sequence for what appears to be an attempt at a hit era since maybe ARTPOP

I get the feeling this is like a last hoorah before starting a family and taking some time for herself and her new family so shes making it count

Its her decision and id be happy for her and not bitter if we had to wait a long time for new projects cuz she doesnt owe us anything :heart: But thats what I think is going on.

Could be totally wrong too. Thoughts?

Edited by Economy
Typo
  • Like 11
  • Love 2

HelloHangoverz

I think you're right. I would probably take a break too. The four years between Chromatica and now have been v hardcore for me in terms of rediscovering my love for Gaga again. I love how I'll always have it as something I love, but a break would be good, to come back and rediscover.

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Love 1

InTheCloset

No matter what happens i’ll always stay and always be thankful to her for giving me joy when life seemed bleak:heart:

Edited by InTheCloset
Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • Love 11

Delulu Rogers

I’m mean, we say this every time but I guess that chances keeping increasing so you’re probably right. 

That said, chromatica to LG7 is already such a long break for music. Literally half a decade 

• Like 3

Helxig

I couldn't agree more. I was thinking all the exact same stuff

I also imagine her and Michael were talking about this 'last hoorah' album before a huge hiatus to start a family, and that's why he told her it has to be a pop album

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 3

QueenChromatix
28 minutes ago, Economy said:

Lady Gaga is approaching 40 and she did say before shed like children if she found the right person. Biologically if shes gonna do it, its gotta be soon, and her and Michael do seem in a stable relationship from what we can see

Gaga hasnt gone this hard in planning so much released content in sequence for what appears to be an attempt at a hit era since maybe ARTPOP

I get the feeling this is like a last hoorah before starting a family and taking some time for herself and her new family so shes making it count

Its her decision and id be happy for her and not bitter if we had to wait a long time for new projects cuz she doesnt owe us anything :heart: But thats what I think is going on.

Could be totally wrong too. Thoughts?

i'm thinking totally same! She will give us everything: hit duet, movie, new album with proper singles, music videos, performances etc., maybe even a world tour and after that I think she will focus on Michael and creating a family with him which is super cool :)

Love is like a brick. You can build a house, or you can sink a dead body.
  • Like 1

Elohim

She’s engaged, probably want to settle down and have her own children, she’s 38 and at this age pregnancy are not so easy and def not getting easier when time passes.

it’s obviously going to be a grand finale and than she’ll disappear for a long time.

• Like 3

Economy
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

I couldn't agree more. I was thinking all the exact same stuff

I also imagine her and Michael were talking about this 'last hoorah' album before a huge hiatus to start a family, and that's why he told her it has to be a pop album

Yeah like make it count. If shes gonna take a long break and shes getting older, this could be her last hit era. It could be her last commercially huge album

Also just to give us lots of content cuz we may not get one for a while

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Bronco

Be interesting to see what kind of break she does take, I do agree she's going to prioritise having a family after this era though. 

Like Madonna & Celine both stopped touring for a period to have kids/prioritise family but both kept on writing & recording and releasing music.  I could see Gaga doing this. 

• Like 5

Economy
1 minute ago, QueenChromatix said:

i'm thinking totally same! She will give us everything: hit duet, movie, new album with proper singles, music videos, performances etc., maybe even a world tour and after that I think she will focus on Michael and creating a family with him which is super cool :)

1 minute ago, Elohim said:

She’s engaged, probably want to settle down and have her own children, she’s 38 and at this age pregnancy are not so easy and def not getting easier when time passes.

it’s obviously going to be a grand finale and than she’ll disappear for a long time.

Yup, seems everyone agrees

Helxig
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

Yeah like make it count. If shes gonna take a long break and shes getting older, this could be her last hit era. It could be her last commercially huge album

Also just to give us lots of content cuz we may not get one for a while

Yup make it count, go out with a bang, leave a memorable impression, give the full 'Gaga' that she's know for, give the fans something special they'll really love and have been begging for, give the world pop music because it's familiar and memorable. And also I feel like she's lost some confidence as she's gotten older which is why she's leaned into the more 'mature' attitude. Even during Chromatica she was saying she didn't feel cool anymore and felt too old to be working with Ariana etc. I imagine he's given her the 'you are the LADY Gaga. You will always be cool, sexy and fun' talk

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Gorehound

Ye I agree. Tho many entertainers and actors do seem to mix their careers and family life well so who knows.

But yes I really hope she gives her all for LG7 and gives us the best Gaga album in years, then I'd personally be more than happy for her to take a step back then.

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1

Ivy

Yeah I think same too

I think she still will do some acting stuff, because it has better schedule for parents (I've heard celebrities say this about certain type of acting jobs are more like a regular work schedule)

I think she will still be writing music, but she just won't release it

• Like 3

Stefanotta

Agree.

She’s gonna serve this era with (finally) critically acclaimed album. And the. She can do whatever she wants.

'Cause we are all our hair...
  • Love 1

Economy
17 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

Ye I agree. Tho many entertainers and actors do seem to mix their careers and family life well so who knows.

But yes I really hope she gives her all for LG7 and gives us the best Gaga album in years, then I'd personally be more than happy for her to take a step back then.

Oh for sure. I dont think shes quitting entertainment either. But i can see this being another 4+ year hiatus. Possibly longer than Chromatica to now who knows

• Like 2