šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

question

What's Your Opinion For Music Videos Shot On iPhone?

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Shot on iPhone 11

Ā 

Ā 

Shot on iPhone 11 Pro

Ā 

Ā 

Shot on iPhone 14

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Shot on 15 Pro

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Shot on 16 Pro

Ā 

Ā 

Yes, it is marketing gimmick. Of course it helps that iPhone's camera actually legitimately good for recording videos. But there are still more than meets the eyes. So what do you think of the result?Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ ššššŠšš—ššŒšš’šš—šš šš’šš— šššš‘ššŽ ššœšš‘ššŠšššš˜šš  šš˜šš šššš‘ššŽ šš—šš’-šš’-šš’-šš’šššš‘šš...! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Flippy

Wait till I release my music video shot on my iPhone :cheeky:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • YAAAS 1

River

a lot of work in the editing room

I have the 15 pro and it's not the same. it's amazing not gonna lie, but it's not professional and how they advertise it in these music videos.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

ssslyboy

iPhones are fine for filming a music video.Ā  Great directing, lighting, cinematography, costumes, choreography etc can make iphone footage stunning.

Edit: Oh yeah the editing makes a huge difference.Ā  I'm an editor, I should've said that first lol

Edited by ssslyboy

Reject False Icons

I think they age very quickly, they release a better camera every year and by phone standards a 4 y.o. phone is almost obsoleteĀ :saladga:

The aging depends on the artistic direction but Gagaā€™s video has aged the worst idk if the coloring is to blame but some parts look very plain and yellowish compared to the photos btsĀ :traumatica:

Ā