💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

Katy Perry announces new single ‘I’M HIS HE’S MINE’ featuring Doechii out this Friday

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anderson123

• Real Panda

• ThisGuyTony

• Teletubby

Popular Days

skaxboy

When I read this title my head pronounces it like Ariana’s “The Boy….is….mine.”

It doesn’t sound so bad. I liked “Lifetimes” and like dancey house pop. 

ThisGuyTony

They’re doing the ROM/Chromatica rollout :green:

Female collab - 09/13

Album release - 09/20

I expect this one to bomb too :rip: 

• Thanks 1

gemein3

Full disclaimer: 

Katy Perry makes me skin crawl. An opportunistic hack who makes a mockery of talent and artistry that has had a lot of wild success. 

Considering that — this song is BAD like wtf lmao

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Real Panda
17 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

They’re doing the ROM/Chromatica rollout :green:

Female collab - 09/13

Album release - 09/20

I expect this one to bomb too :rip: 

Yeah and lead single Womans World sounds like Stupid Love. It was just Stupid, without the Love.

Promo single Sour Candy showed Gaga crushing it with Blackpink, promo single Lifetimes has a music video where Katy crushed natural habitats.

• LMAO 3

moonsago

You know, say whatever you want, but I do appreciate how she doesn’t give up on an era even if it flops and still delivers for her fans. She did the same with Witness and Smile, not many main pop girls would continue… including Gaga… ARTPOP tease… 

LaFama

Oh wow, I'll be streaming for sure! You know EUSEXUA will hit harder after a half assed song :firega:

Its not a fedora u f*ck

NATAH
23 minutes ago, moonsago said:

You know, say whatever you want, but I do appreciate how she doesn’t give up on an era even if it flops and still delivers for her fans. She did the same with Witness and Smile, not many main pop girls would continue… including Gaga… ARTPOP tease… 

i mean, Gaga didn't give up on ARTPOP... she was literally abandoned by her management which caused legal issues with the release of some the planned things like the app + act 2, and she had to self fund a whole music video just to finish the era for the fans cus the label was no longer interested and went ahead with a global tour

that's a much more extreme situation than your album simply flopping

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

YoungWildCanadian

What I’m curious to see is if Katy will remain a massive touring force. She’s got the hits to be a big legacy artist (aka she doesn’t really need new charting hits) but I wonder if recent history will reflect on ticket sales?? 

YoungWildCanadian

ThisGuyTony
13 minutes ago, YoungWildCanadian said:

What I’m curious to see is if Katy will remain a massive touring force. She’s got the hits to be a big legacy artist (aka she doesn’t really need new charting hits) but I wonder if recent history will reflect on ticket sales?? 

Witness World Tour had entire sections curtained off due to lack of selling out arenas.

PLAY Vegas shows did well and she has the 8th biggest Vegas residency among female artists. 

Her new music is doing abysmal streams. I feel they’d market a “Teenage Dream 15th Anniversary Tour” next year to try and sell it out instead of a “143 World Tour.”

Shyane

Do we think this will be a threat to DWAS? How do we predict the first spotify stream is going to be?