music news

Katy Perry announces new single ‘I’M HIS HE’S MINE’ featuring Doechii out this Friday

Teletubby

Featured Posts

SimonBaetens

rose-mcgowan-imagine-how-tired-we-are.pn

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
  • LMAO 2

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anderson123

• Real Panda

• ThisGuyTony

• Teletubby

Popular Days

Real Panda

Doechii loves being photographed with reptiles

Edited by Real Panda
  • LMAO 6

Heygirl22

This is why these dragged out album releases suck like we been hearing about this album for months is boring and obnoxious at this point she released how many singles now and the album is not even out yet and no body cares still 

• Like 1

howsAnnie

Isn't Doechii the one who put a muzzle on a live alligator and forced it to pose with random people at her listening party or whatever? Hard pass on both of them.

• Shook 3
  • Thanks 2

Chlorine

This one’s the winner. I feel it. Let’s get this era REALLY started y’all!!!

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91x9jjfkew5qw4h1w777

• LMAO 2

Edonis
5 minutes ago, Heygirl22 said:

This is why these dragged out album releases suck like we been hearing about this album for months is boring and obnoxious at this point she released how many singles now and the album is not even out yet and no body cares still 

HUH?

This sounds like LG7-is-coming-Feburary type cope.

The "dragged out" album release strategy is not why Katy Perry is bombing at nuclear levels, sis. The music is horrible, she's working with one of music's most infamous producers, and society has moved on from Katy Perry. It doesn't matter if this era was Teenage Dream 2.0, she would have an uphill battle if she ever wanted to get a single that charts in the top 20. 

Brat and Short n Sweet both had "dragged out" campaigns and saw success. It has everything to do with the momentum built with the music. 

Juanlittlem

Katy trying with a 3rd song as a lead single

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • LMAO 5

Real Panda
39 minutes ago, Rat Boy said:

I thought this was CANCELLED? :flippy:

Not yet, but it will be

• LMAO 1

StrawberryBlond

So, the cancellation was fake news after all. I knew it was highly unlikely that they'd waste a music video. Wonder how Doechii feels about this? If I was a new artist trying to make it big, I'd be wanting an out right about now. But if she willingly signed on knowing this was a Dr Luke product, she'd probably cool with it.

Heygirl22
21 minutes ago, Edonis said:

HUH?

This sounds like LG7-is-coming-Feburary type cope.

The "dragged out" album release strategy is not why Katy Perry is bombing at nuclear levels, sis. The music is horrible, she's working with one of music's most infamous producers, and society has moved on from Katy Perry. It doesn't matter if this era was Teenage Dream 2.0, she would have an uphill battle if she ever wanted to get a single that charts in the top 20. 

Brat and Short n Sweet both had "dragged out" campaigns and saw success. It has everything to do with the momentum built with the music. 

My bad I don’t really pay attention to any of these artists roll outs only Gaga 

other than Gaga I’m mostly into kpop and they don’t drag it out 

and to be fair I am sad we have to wait for February and I’ve been excited since May 🥹