celeb

Taylor hugs Trump supporting friend

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Bonkers
35 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Are people expecting her to be mean? They're friends. You can be friends with people you don't agree with.

Taylor is going to have her Kamala moment, and it's going to be big.  We can count on her.

But yes, I expect her to be mean.  I wouldn't sit next to that crazy ****.

:huntyga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Just A Holy Fool
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

Are people expecting her to be mean? They're friends. You can be friends with people you don't agree with.

Well, to a certain extent. Trump isn’t just any candidate though. You are the company you keep :selena:

• Like 3

FATCAT
3 minutes ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

Well, to a certain extent. Trump isn’t just any candidate though. You are the company you keep :selena:

Yea but she's the wife of the quarterback of her boyfriends team

Purr more, hiss less.

Westerosi

If America is to have any chance at recovering from its collective trauma, this is precisely the energy that it should support.

It's a hug

If anyone could do with a hug, it's someone who votes for Trump.

Heal the divide. Be the change you want to see.

If you are intent on perpetuating divisions, you only make this problem worse.

Seek to be the singular influence that promotes unity and togetherness. 

Take your attention off of hatred. If you hold hatred for hate, you feed the beast.

If I was an American, I'd hug as many Trump supporters as possible.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
  • Thanks 1

monstertoronto
3 hours ago, TSUNAMI said:

Tolerance and acceptance. We should act how we preach. 

We should be able to see past some things. Change the perspective from our differences to similarities and you will have much happier and calmer life. 

I’m sorry but I very much don’t think you can use the words “tolerate” and “acceptance” regarding Trumpers “intolerance of gays, etc” or “accept” their bigotry. We use those words when people want to discriminate or hate people of colour or LGBT, because for society to function, bigots need to be pushed to tolerate and hopefully even accept things that people can’t change about themselves. Like their sexuality or race. 

A bigoted opinion does not get to be protected by this. When the mindset is to not tolerate or accept a POC or LGBT, they cannot say “you need to tolerate me”. No. No one can be forced to “tolerate” being discriminated against. 

Edited by monstertoronto
  • Like 4

lilboyblue
59 minutes ago, Sugar Baby said:

You guys know you can be friends with people with different political views right? 
one of my best friends is literally a religious catholic straight guy and I am gay lol 

Trumpers, though? Those are people who are fine taking away women's autonomy of their own bodies, and value their guns over the safety of their children in schools. Those are white supremacists.

Also, as much as religion can dictate your politics, those are two different things. I'm a Catholic and I do not at all align with the kind of principles Trump is espousing.

• Like 4

Agunimon

I don't think it is healthy to castrate those who choose to continue to associate with people of opposing views like that. There is already a massive divide in our country. We don't need to further alienate people within our own beliefs for continuing to associate with someone of conflicting beliefs. 

Edited by Agunimon

VTV

dont say i didnt warn you

Spoiler

taylor_swift_donald_trump_dating_2_by_hi

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.
  • LMAO 1

Debithius

The fact that some of you feel like we need a thread about this.

I can't wait for "Billie Eilish hugs a meat eater"

Sorcerer

Sure, she can be friends with whoever she wants.

But the issue is her lack of stance in anything. When Trump used an AI-generated image of "Swifties for Trump", she didn't say anything. Back in Miss Americana, she was so determined to be political like she's a feminist icon and an LGBT ally. Now that she's on her career peak, she is not talking about anything political anymore.

• Like 6

RAMROD

She can't say anything openly until her tour ends. I know that. It is just more than her now, but the safety of everyone, her dancers, her tour teams, her fans, and so on, especially after the bomb threat in Europe. We all know these MAGAts are insane and can do anything when angered. I really hope she can make statements on her suppprts to Kamala soon after that. Cos all these kind of news won't stop until she did. Not that it will really stop if she did, but she will at least make her stance clear. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1

Awrah999

This isn’t that big of a deal but at the same time Swift has been only passively supportive of progressive causes throughout her career and is constantly surrounded by MAGA people with a deafening silence on most major issues today. Seems like she fits in well with those red hats :huntyga:

Lara Croft

You know, we do have to consider the actual possibility that she may vote for Trump in the election.

I mean, she’s not openly supported either party, and said nothing when those AI photos were published. She also now sits in a class of people who are expected to benefit financially if Trump wins…

It’s disgusting and would make me dislike her more, but it is her right unfortunately :sick: