music news

Kendrick Lamar to Headline 2025 Super Bowl

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Big Reputation

Iā€™m soooo excited for this!Ā 

When itā€™s dark outside youā€™re always the light

KevinWright

Since they are both in Interscope that means LG7 is coming in late February, propably 28/02:pray:

MACATL
2 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

Iā€™m sorry but Super Bowl performers typically have gp appeal, but I legitimately couldnā€™t name you one song by this guy and I think many other Americans couldnā€™t either.

This. Ā He may be popular but heā€™s kinda niche and isnā€™t broadly appealing like a Bruno, Beyonce, Gaga, Rihanna, etc. Ā Heā€™s just not. Ā  Iā€™ll pass. Ā 

Edited by MACATL
  • Like 1

MACATL
24 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

just hit me that drake will be dissed to over 100M peopleĀ Ā Ā Ā :ladyhaha:

Ā 

Ā :deadbanana:

This is so silly. Ā The ā€œdissā€ tracks are beyond juvenile. Ā Grow up folks. Ā 

elijahfan
1 hour ago, Future Lovers said:

He literally just this year had one of the biggest hits of the decade are you well?

Like if you donā€™t like his music cool but you gotta be really out of the loop and culturally disengaged to not recognize a thing from one of the most popular artists in the world.Ā 

I have no idea what song youā€™re talking about.

lastpopicon
9 minutes ago, MACATL said:

This is so silly. Ā The ā€œdissā€ tracks are beyond juvenile. Ā Grow up folks. Ā 

Tell that to KendrickĀ :ladyhaha:Ā 

The melody that you choose can rescue you

FATCAT
11 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I have no idea what song youā€™re talking about.

Y'all gotta get out more

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

phantasmas

OMFG HES GONNA BRING OUT Gaga TO PERFORM BITCH DONT KILL MY VIBE AND PARTYNAUSEOUS !!

Ā 

WE WOOOONNNN !!!!!!!!

Ā 

:excited::excited2::woohoo:

• LMAO 2

NATAH
21 minutes ago, MACATL said:

This. Ā He may be popular but heā€™s kinda niche and isnā€™t broadly appealing like a Bruno, Beyonce, Gaga, Rihanna, etc. Ā Heā€™s just not. Ā  Iā€™ll pass. Ā 

kendrick is huge, he absolutely has broad appeal :messga:Ā and i don't even like him

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 3

RenegAde
37 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

He specifically said stans.

There are lots of replies to various threads on this forum about other artists by members here who are clearly out of touch with music outside of their bubble by making comments like the one earlier in this thread, or other comments suggesting an artist is less known than they are when in reality, they are only less known to that person in particular because they listen to mpg exclusively.

Stans suggesting that need their statements discredited or they will never be in touch with the GP like they think they are.

Someone said something similar about The Weekend's setlist last night which was equally as ironic considering it was filled with hits from After Hours and Dawn FM.Ā 

If you could make this point without discrediting Gaga then the user who I responded to could have done the same which is my entire point. Don't know why you are responding to me with this when it doesn't adress the point I'm making in my post you quoted.

It's funny cuz most of the replies here are positive but as usual people highlight the negative ones as though they are the majority. Literally one person said that and got corrected immediately.Ā Ā 

weed

I don't support him but it'll be a good show, I know a lot of America will be pissed lmao

• Like 1

Juanlittlem

I barely know any of his music but good for him!

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pƩtalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

elijahfan
14 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Y'all gotta get out more

I do get out, I've never heard that song in my life. What's big in the US doesn't mean it's big everywhere.

StarstruckIllusion

Cool.Ā 

This sucks for LG7 tho

This basically knocks out Feb 7th (theyā€™d want a #1), Feb 14th, and if he drops a new album, probably Feb 21st tooĀ 

Theyre both interscope artists too so you know this is actually being discussedĀ 

Of course LG7 would drop at the LAST possible day of February šŸ˜­

• Like 1

VTV

Drake shaking rn

btw, why was it announced so early

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.