• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• degenerate

• Dylangaga

• lodylody

• pierodinero

Morphine Prince

inb4 Sex Dreams is the sequel to Telephone & is about Beyonce and Gaga being hunted by the government because they in lesbians with each other.

I REALLY REAAALLLYY want these 1984 rumors to be true omfg you guys have no idea. 1984 is my favorite book ever, and there are SOO many concepts that Gaga could explore in songs and music videos. I think it would blend nicely with these themes of running from the government and being suppressed that she's had going on for a while now.

I hope Sex Dreams sounds like a high octane, rave version of Sweet Dreams by the Eurythmics, with sly-ly hidden themes of being hunted & living in a fantasy world to escape the harshness of reality. I don't think it's going to be a s-x anthem despite the name. More that these "s-x dreams" are part of her way of striking back at the government (or whom ever is suppressing her) through thoughtcrime. :legend:

YES!!!! I know this might not be true and we are letting our imagination run wild.... but I also hope 1984 has some sort of influence in this song.

Wet Fire

When was burqa EVER confirmed?

well something like **rq* was there.she said she listened to it the whole day. i know it doesn't mean it's on ARTPOP. but i think she tried to say it's on the album.anyway time will tell us.

hoeslay

Sex dreams has 9 letters, ARTPOP has 6 letters. ARTPOP - Sex Dreams = 3. All of them are multiples of three. THREE DAYS TIL ARTPOP. :derpga: <--- This is how serious the reaching has become at this point.

Sex dreams has 9 letters, ARTPOP has 6 letters. ARTPOP - Sex Dreams = 3. All of them are multiples of three. THREE DAYS TIL ARTPOP. :derpga: <--- This is how serious the reaching has become at this point.

:lmao:

misanthrope

Sex Dreams >>G.U.Y.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TEA, Burqa

Edited by misanthrope

Zaplingfire

When this many titles of Born This Way were confirmed the lead single wasn't very far behind. Optimistic for single by end of March. :( Seeing her the 7th, wish she would release it before then but doubt it.

Dylangaga

I just realised she didn't type the name in capital. Interesting...

yeah I wondered this too!

Sex Dreams>BURQA>TEA>G.U.Y>ARTPOP :troll:

COTTON CANDY

Sex Dreams >>G.U.Y.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TEA, Burqa

Oh, you've heard them?

Yup, I totally got 1984 out of this, too. I'm hoping it's an Orwell reference. How bad ass would that be? Especially if there's a video.

Agreed, that would be amazing.

• Shadow locked this topic