• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• degenerate

• Dylangaga

• lodylody

• misanthrope

Morphine Prince

I love those lyrics! Can't wait to listen to it! And I also thought of 1984 when I read the lyrics. Imagine a music video with two lovers being chased by the government because their love is forbidden.

Sounds like a potentially s-xy song. Still need to hear something or get a release date to get me excited.

inb4 its a single and peaks at #46 and has a video like You & I.

Edited by Pyrenti

I think so! Or at least I'm hoping for this so much I've convinced myself ARTPOP is near.

My guess is we'll get some more clues like this until the tour is over, and then it's going to be nonstop ARTPOP. I really think she'll take the advice from critics about too much waiting/time from the announcement of BTW to the release date and everything will happen pretty quickly without much notice. Here's hoping by April we're listening to new music. (At least the single....pleeeease gaga?!?)

This recent hinting just shows me that she is working intensly on ARTPOP right now and has a lot of ideas + concepts that she would like to share. I can see a June release coming tbh

AnglerfishbraBENUS

dont like this title... kinda explicit and basic imo. obviously I'll have to hear it / have more lyrics. Not as epic as G.U.Y. and Burqa or Partnauseous....

You know I wish Sex Dreams would be a single just for the title alone lol but it probably won't be because OF the title :rip:

• Shadow locked this topic