Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

P!nk posts Debra Messing’s video of why “Artists4Ceasefire” is wrong on IG

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Batwings
4 hours ago, 2School4Cool said:

I'm not able to watch the video right now, but I know she's an ambassador for UNICEF which supports Gaza, she's also Jewish and removed a blue and white flag from a performance of hers after one person mistook if for an Israeli flag. She would never dismiss the pain and suffering of so many, and I would imagine her intention is to share a person's statement that adds a unique perspective to a super intricate and complicated situation. Keep in mind I haven't seen the video she shared! Just thought it was relevant to share P!nk's history and likely intentions.

I'm inclined to agree with this. I just can't see P!nk dismissing the suffering of so many. 

As for Debra Messing, I LOVE her on Will & Grace, but as a person, she has always rubbed me the wrong way. Not to mention, she was a HUGE see-you-next-Tuesday to Megan Mullally during the reboot. 

• Like 2

RudraCNG

Truly disappointing. I used to love her and I believed she was one of the most down to earth celebrities... And yeah, I also watched the original video she reposted and is full of BS. "Hamas started the war"... Sure, dude.

Pennywise
9 hours ago, 2School4Cool said:

She would never dismiss the pain and suffering of so many, and I would imagine her intention is to share a person's statement that adds a unique perspective to a super intricate and complicated situation

me when I use chatgpt to write my posts

Debra Messing literally calls for Palestinians' deaths. Anyone sharing anything  by that person is complicit. Next.

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

faysalaaa

We know what Hamas did and that they are bad, so what will be the the point of signing a letter saying Hamas is bad? lol

The letter is not an educational letter for the public to get an education, its a paper asking Israel for a ceasefire.

Will they be okay with the letter if it says Hamas is bad?

Edited by faysalaaa