Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
celeb

A good analysis into Katy's Call Her Daddy interview

Shyane

Featured Posts

Shyane

I just came across this great analysis, deep dive into the problem with Katy's interview with Call Her Daddy. The video also includes a Gaga's difficult interview and how she handled it. Worth watching.

• Like 5

robotvoiceinalice

I do agree! I have really fallen out of touch with Katy Perry and it took this era to do it. Its so sad to see someone you grew up with amount to this. I don't like the fact she hasn't taken accountability for working with him after all of the legal stuff. It seems like she is desperate to try have a hit again but she forgets that good music is usually what is consumed by the masses. And these people interviewing her should push for her to say something about it. Its all coming off fake and very weird and its so off putting

This is the first KP era I've truly lost interest in.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

NATAH
1 hour ago, Economy said:

Swift-Perry Daily

Gagadaily who? :selena:

literally 8 topics in the trending list are Gaga related :messga:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Shyane
53 minutes ago, robotvoiceinalice said:

This is the first KP era I've truly lost interest in.

Same here. For the previous 2 eras, at least I love the first singles. Witness era is not that flop in comparison. I love all the singles. 143 is just dull.

• Like 3

Dawson

Didn’t watch yet but from thumbnail alone, yes there are too many podcasts. People buy a shure sm7b and swear they need to make a podcast 

• Like 1

Togekiss

Pretty interesting. I’ve never watched hot ones because it just seems obnoxious and I don’t really want to watch people talk and eat at the same time :enigma: I wish people did more serious interviews these days.

building a daydream with hearts and spades
  • Like 1