๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

question

How long will we be waiting for LG8?

HelloHangoverz

How long will we be waiting for LG8?  

202 members have voted

1. 1. How long will we be waiting for LG8?

Featured Posts

Economy
3 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Honestly it surprises me that this site views surrogacy as the anti-progressive option tbh. I've never seen any problem with it and actually would have thought it progressive to support people's agency.ย 

Im not talking about acting Republican or being conservative necessairily from a moral perspective. I said traditional. They can somewhat overlap at times in life perspectives they tend to share but its not necessairily the exact same thing

ย 

Often progressive ppl are not traditional but some ppl can be. Being conservative on the otherhand is by default opposite of progressive

ย 

I aint saying Gaga has a moral issue with it. Im saying I can see her not wanting to do it

Edited by Economy
  • Love 2

Alvitr

After the LG7 double album, she will wait until her kid is 10 years old:saladga:

PRAYING MANTIS IS BACK ON, OUT OCT 18

RAMROD
18 hours ago, AndiGaga said:

I guess they will have a child through surrogacy

Maybe i just hope for that because i'm scared for her health if she gets pregnant

I hope for LG8 in 2027. I think its crazy that there are 5 years between LG6 and LG7

ย 

13 hours ago, Jackaroo said:

Given her medical history, a surrogacy is logical and safe option. Imagine being a surrogate for Gaga delivering a Baby Monster ๐Ÿ‘นย :giveup:

Millions of girls would kill for that job.ย 

ย 

She mentions on Vogue cover story that she have not felt pain in years now, she doesn't even need to smoke weed to alleviate pain anymore. Seems she is better and happier. As ever, the flare ups usually stems from stress and depression. She might able to do traditional birth if she wants, and she afford the best medical team, surely they will let her know the best options for it.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Jackaroo
25 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Honestly it surprises me that this site views surrogacy as the anti-progressive option tbh. I've never seen any problem with it and actually would have thought it progressive to support people's agency.ย 

It just shows the demographics and diversity in our community. Itโ€™s forever fascinating and beautifulย ๐Ÿ’™

Jackaroo
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

ย 

ย 

She mentions on Vogue cover story that she have not felt pain in years now, she doesn't even need to smoke weed to alleviate pain anymore. Seems she is better and happier. As ever, the flare ups usually stems from stress and depression. She might able to do traditional birth if she wants, and she afford the best medical team, surely they will let her know the best options for it.ย 

I get that she is healthy enough to do her job and live everyday, but a pregnancy is a whole different scenario. You are right, her medical team will give her the best advice. But speaking selfishly, I really just want her to have a 100% painless experience. It will be easier on her and everyone around her (including us). Cos even a โ€˜normalโ€™ pregnancy can trigger new and pre-existing health issues in anyone, let alone Gaga whoโ€™d suffered so much trauma physically and emotionally in her early 20s. I hope sheโ€™d make the right choice.ย 

Anderson123

I don't think it's going to be as long as the wait between Chromatica and LG7 so maybe 2-3 years max. The pandemic ruined her plans, postponed Tour, moved it to two years after the album, then recording it and working on the film, other projects like Joker etc. If she wants to make music soon, she's gonna have it ready by 2027-2028 max.ย 

Michael looks like the right guy for her and ifย  she wants to have a kid I can still see her working on music while being pregnant/taking care of the baby. She seems to enjoy the adrenaline of doing several things at the same time.

Edited by Anderson123

SpadesToStart

I think she will tour LG7 after awards season in early summer 2025, maybe get married in late summer or fall, sheโ€™ll rear her head for the Grammys in 2026, and then we wonโ€™t see her for like 2 years while she has a baby.

ARTPOPKISS

WHY DO WE ALL THINK Gaga WANTS CHILDREN WERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS INFORMATIOM FROMย 

dive GIF

F@ggotry at its finest

sara57
6 minutes ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

WHY DO WE ALL THINK Gaga WANTS CHILDREN WERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS INFORMATIOM FROMย 

dive GIF

She has said it multiple times

ARTPOPKISS
Just now, sara57 said:

She has said it multiple times

Was this recentย :cheeky:

F@ggotry at its finest

sara57
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

Was this recentย :cheeky:

If I'm not wrong, 2020 was the last time she mentioned it in an interview

ARTPOPKISS
4 minutes ago, sara57 said:

If I'm not wrong, 2020 was the last time she mentioned it in an interview

4 years agoย :huntyga:

F@ggotry at its finest

ChicaSkas

Wait what we barely are huffing the fumes of 7 yet and somehow we are already talking about 8? :deadbanana:

Baby we are still on the appetizers, darling :saira:

Let's walk before we run :deadbanana:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

chun li

I donโ€™t want to pull a blake lively here but the way you guys assume things about her pregancy/what she will do/how she will do it... someone really talked about surrogacy??? ๐Ÿ’€ kinda ****ed up

Edited by chun li